Chapter 16

*Skips to Weekend*

Roc POV

It was now Saturday and I was glad because I was going down to the court to play b-ball with the boys. We weren't going to meet up until 1 and it was still 10, so I took this as chill time. I sat in my dining room, smashing on a bowl of lucky charms. While I did that, I was thinking about what I wanted to do for Maiya's birthday since it was right around the corner. I decided I was going to give her something she would never forget.

I went to the living room and played a game on my ps4 to kill time. I did this for about 2 hours and stopped when I realized what time it was. I went up to my room and threw on some basketball shorts and a wife beater. along with that, I threw on some random shoes fit for what I was doing and rolled out. It took me 20 minutes to get to the court. When I got there, I had seen that everyone else was there so I dapped them up. Then we went straight to playing.

Maiya POV

I woke up this morning, missing my bae. I was about to text him, but then I remembered he was down at the court playing basketball with the boys. I sighed to myself thinking hoe boring today would be without him. I was about to go to the bathroom until I heard my phone vibrate. I looked at it and saw this dude Ray's number. It took me a few minutes to recognize him. Then I did and thought it wouldn't hurt to at least respond to the text.

(Text Convo)

Ray-Hey. Remember me.

Maiya-Yea what's up?

Ray-I was thinking maybe you wanna chill wit me over at my house.

When I read that, I laughed. This boy wants the 'p'. Welllllll he ain't getting it.

Maiya-I know where you're going with this. The answer is no. I'm taken already.

Ray-Rd. A nigga can't ask a question? Shame.

Maiya-Lol it's not like that. You can ask all you want.

Ray-Rd girl. imma let u get back to what u was doin' shawty.

Maiya-Rd bye.

Ray-bye.

After that little convo with Ray, I went to the bathroom and did what I had to do in there. Then I went back to my room and decided to facetime Jaylene. It rang a couple of times and she finally answered.

"Hey boo," I said, looking at her tired face. "Hey Mai." "Did you just wake up or what? You seem a little tired." She yawned, "Yea. I went to sleep pretty late last night." "Oh..." "Yea now if you don't mind, I'd like to go back and get the rest of my beauty sleep," she said with a slight attitude. Cranky much? Anyways I told her she could and hung up from there.

Hours passed and I was getting more bored by the minute. I took a nap for about an hour. I woke up because I felt kisses being planted from my lips to my neck. I slightly moaned and turned over to see that Roc was the one doing this. I should've known. I smiled as he put his arms around my waist and he me snuggled upon his chest.

Roc POV

So we had finished up playing bball and shawty came walking over to us just to flirt. She looked nice, though. She was light skinned and had deep, deep dimples and about 28 inches of dark brown hair. I'm pretty sure it was weave because it looked Brazilian. She had nice curves and a reasonable sized butt. I tried my best not to stare 'cause I have a girlfriend back at home and messing with this chick would get me fucked up.

The boys started drooling over her. She giggled, "Hey. I'm Tearra." She looked over at me as she made that statement. I quickly looked away. Then I turned my head back towards them hoping she still wasn't looking at me. Thankfully, she wasn't. She was talking to my boy, Diggy. All he did was stare at her breasts. She bit her bottom lip, knowing exactly what was going on. I shook my head and spoke up saying, "Uhh I'm gonna go. Bye yall." "Bye," they all said at the same time. "If you ever need anything, I live right over there," Tierra said, then winked. I said "mhm." and walked away.

I was missing my baby, so I thought I should go pay her a quick visit. I remembered where she said the extra key was hidden, so when I got to her house, I grabbed it and let myself in. I walked up to her room and opened her door. I saw that she was fast asleep. I crept over to her and started kissing her from her lips, down to her neck. She moaned and turned over, realizing it was me. She smiled, still half asleep. I pulled her close to me as she snuggled upon my chest. The only girl I want and need is right here. Nobody can compare to this girl right here. She's a keeper and I'm glad I didn't try to get to involved with that trick, Tierra. She would've messed up a perfectly good relationship I was in currently.

Besides that, Maiya and I ended up cuddling a few minutes later and fell asleep. It was around 7 by now and we slept all through the night.

*Sunday Morning*

Maiya POV

I woke up to me and Roc cuddling. I giggled a little and stayed lying down for a few more minutes. After that, I got up and went to take a shower. I wanted to go to church since I haven't been in a while. It's a shame, but at least I'm going again. I got out the shower after 13 minutes of bathing in the comfortable, hot water. I walked back to my room and found Roc sitting up against the headboard watching tv. When he saw me come back in the room, he looked over at me and said,"Don't be afraid to drop that towel, ma. Daddy bandz already seen what's goin' on under there." He smirked. I bursted out laughing. I laughed all the way to my dresser. When I got out my under clothes, I sort of bent down, exposing my kitty Kat. He smirked and I quickly stood back up after getting what I needed. I went over to him and punched him playfully.

______________________________________________________________

I'll write more of this later on. Please keep telling people about my story and excuse the errors. It's a lot to look over. Also read my other story. Click on my name to find it. Can I have more comments though? Bbl.....

~Dira<3