Late Nights

Roc's POV

I held Maiya in my arms as she balled her eyes out. Did my speech make her this sad? I honestly didn't mean to make her sad. I was just being honest.

Roc:What's wrong, Mai?

Maiya:It's just that no one has ever said anything as sweet as that to me. What you said also reminded me of the opposite with my ex.(she said in between sobs then stops crying)I just get emotional.

Roc:Well I'm so-

Maiya:You don't have to be.

Roc:Ok.

She removed herself from our long hug. She has hugged me a lot since the date. Eh.

Maiya:I'm gonna go get the guest room ready for ya.

Roc:Wait!(grabs her wrist)Before you do, can we go up to your room and watch a movie or something.

Maiya:Suree.

We walked up to her room. Call me a perv but mann that booty was lookin' mighty fine. We finally got to her room and it looks like they took a whole week to decorate. It was really nice though.

Maiya:So what movie you wanna watch.

Roc:ATL

(A/N: That's my favorite movie lol)

Maiya:ATL it is then.(turns on the movie)

Roc:(lays beside her in her bed)

Maiya:All time favorite.

Roc:Same here.

Maiya:Cool.

It was the scene where New New and Rashad kissed in the car. This was my favorite part so I decided to surprise Maiya with a juicy kiss.

Roc:(kisses her)

Maiya:(hesitates, then kisses back)

Maiya's POV

OMG! That kiss was like heaven from above. I really didn't know what in the world I was thinking when I kissed thus playa back. I hope he's not the hit and run type for me because that's how he did every other girl basically. Oop! He's adding tongue. I allowed this once.

Maiya:(adds her tongue)

Roc:(puts hand up her shirt going to her bra)

Maiya:(breaks kiss) woah there!

Roc:(removes hand) ok ok. I apologize.

Maiya:It's cool. I'm a virgin and I'm not ready yet. Idek if your the one I want to take it away from me, honestly.

Roc:I understand but you're still a virgin?!

Maiya:Yes and I'm proud to still be one.

Roc:Ok well since the movie's over I'll go to the guest room now even though I don't wanna leave yours.(winks& bites his bottom lip)

Maiya:No nigga!(laughs a little)

Roc:(pours)

Maiya:Boyy come on.

Big baby, but it's actually cute a lil bit. Ehhh.

Roc POV

I wanna stay in her room tonight really bad. That kiss was everything and I'm suprised she let me slip my tongue in. I guess she's finally loosening up. We have school tomorrow though so Imma leave here bright and early at around 5 a.m. We walked to the guest room which was close to the size of her's and it had a personal bathroom along with a flatscreen tv hanging on the wall and a soft comforter with silky sheets. Then to the side was a mini couch.

Roc:It sure looks nice in here. Your family definitely put in work to make guests feel at home in here. Maybe better than at home.

Maiya:Why thank you. We tried.

Roc:Sure did.

Maiya:Well feel free to do whatever. Meanwhile Imma take me a shower. Night...

Roc:Aye lemme slide in there witchu.

Maiya:Roc. -_-

Roc:Rd fine.

She gave me that "mhm" look and left tge room. Damn, all my other girls from the past let me get in with them. Then of course it turned into sex. But I don't even want to compare Maiya to them other girls. They were sorta like hoes and she's just different in a good way, though. After a few minutes I caught myself drifting to sleep. Long night I guess.

Maiya's POV

After I got out the tub, I slipped on some booty shorts that said "twerk" on the butt and and a teal tank top. Then I went to go check on Roc. When I got in there he was sleep so I quietly closed the door. When I got back in my room, I went to sleep myself. I was really tired.

Roc's POV

I woke up around 6:00. I got up an decided to make a trip to Maiya's room. I crept in there knowing she was still sleep. I walked over to her bed and pulled the covers off her face.

Roc:Wake up girl(whispering)

Maiya:(talks in her sleep)Roc! He's back! Save meeee!!(tosses and turns)

Roc:(kisses her cheek)I'm right here babe

Maiya:( wakes up and gives Roc a hug)Thank God we're safe.(walking to the bathroom)

Roc:It was just a dream and you look sexy in them shorts mami.

Maiya:Nigga go somewhere.

Roc:Shutup but imma go home and freshen up real quick. I'll see you at school rd?

Maiya:Rd