Wasted and Intoxicated

Maiya POV

I been driving around for about 30 minutes now and saw an interesting place. I drove into a parking spot in the parking lot and grabbed my spare clothes from under my seat.  Thank the lord my windows were tinted because I changed into my sexy outfit while in the car. Time to relax my mind and have some fun. I walked into the club.

Roc POV

Maiya had just stormed out, leaving me in the house with her mother. I had heard the conversation and decided that I would just leave since Maiya snatched away. I didn't follow her though. I walked to my car and pulled away, driving to my house. When I got in the house I decided to call her phone. After a few rings, no answer.    -_-

Maiya POV

I walked in the club and started to walk over to the bar. That's when I heard Panoramic playing. Yusssss! I made my way to the dance floor. This boy had me grabbed over to him. I didn't retaliate, so I did the dance and twerked on him.

???:Hey beautiful. What's ya name?

Maiya:Maiya.

???:Cuteass name.

Maiya:(blushes)Thanks.

???:C'mon let's go over to the bar. Drinks on me.

Maiya:Rd bew.

Bartender:What yall want?

???:Couple of shots. It's on me.

Bartender:Rd(makes them)Here.

Maiya:Thanks.

Bartender:Uh huh.(serves next person)

Maiya:So uhhh you never told me your name.

???:Oh yea. Well I'm Ray Ray but you can call me Ray.

Maiya:Well Ray tell me about your- Awww yea this my song!

The alcohol was kicking in. Ugghhh! Never in a million years would I have thought to find myself in the club drinking. Of course, with me being drunk, I got on up to the dance floor and started twerking. -_-

E/o:Ayeee!

Ray was high too and he dragged me off the dance floor and took me upstairs. Everybody went back to dance with each other. Then just a minute or two later, we were both in a room. Ray closed the door and locked it. He then pressed his lips on mine and I kissed back. Ray deepened the kiss and started putting his hand up my shirt.

Maiya:Rayyyyy

My words were all slurred.

Ray:Huh?

Maiya:Silly we can't do this up hereeeee. The little kids down there will here uss. They so noisy thoughhh. Take me to my friends house. Their goneeeeee.Just drop me off.

Ray:Ok Mai.

We left and almost fell trying to hold each other up. My feet were hurting from all that dancing. We took his car and yea, I left mine there. Ooh I'm so drunk right now, I could kiss a squirrel.Yassss. We pulled up to this big ass house.

Maiya:Ooohh we heree. (squeals)

Ray:Yea here's my number. Call me if you want.

Maiya:O-ok. Byeeee!

He sped off. I walked to the door and just walked in, realizing the door was unlocked. I went upstairs to Roc's room and opened the door to find him chilling on his bed watching tv.

Roc POV

I hears footsteps but I ignored them. Probably just my imagination. But then the door had opened and Maiya came in. She looked drunk as hell!

Maiya:Heyyyyyyyy.

Roc:Hey, where were you?

Maiya:Out.

She put on this big smile and came over and ly down next to me. I was shirtless so she started tracing my abs and out of nowhere kissed my chest. Maiya climbed on top of me. She kissed me passionately and of course I kissed back and flipped her over. Now I was on top.......You know what happened after that.

_______________________________________________________________

More to come tomorrow. I have nothing to say soooo thanks for the reads and see yaaaa.

~Dira<3