C H A P T E R 12

Christmas was coming and Draco and Hermione decided to stay in Hogwarts. Ron was also staying for his girlfriend, leaving Harry no choice but to stay in the castle too. He don't want to spend Christmas in Grimmauld Place alone, and Ginny told them that she will introduce Blaise Zabini to Mr. And Mrs. Weasley so The Burrow will never be a choice.

Harry was sitting in the cold rock near the lake.. "Incendio." He muttered as the crumpled papers burnt in fire. Those are the unopened letters he received from random people.

He's all alone here outside while his bestfriends was there inside enjoying their love lives. It's ironic, isn't it? He's the one who has so much admirers, girl are throwing themselves to him but here he is, waiting for someone who already had someone.

He played his wand on his fingers.. Maybe if he could just obliviate himself them he could forget all about her. Maybe he won't feel the pain again. But the thing is, he don't want to forget her.. Although it hurts, although it's tormenting him everytime he saw her with Malfoy.. He just can't..

"Potter." Harry lift his head to find Draco Malfoy standing by his side.

"What?" He asked.

Draco smiled and sat at the rock near him.. "Just want to say thank you, thanks for taking care of Hermione for seven years."

"I did not.. She took care of herself, maybe me and Ron weren't here if she wasn't there with us all along." Harry said in a matter of factly tone.

Draco chuckled, Harry never imagine him acting like a normal teenager. His laughter was reaching his eyes and it's because of Hermione, Malfoy's Hermione... Not his.

"Still thank you. Now, I am planning to give her my surprise tonight." Draco said.

"Oh sorry about that." Harry said not sounding sorry at all.

"No. Don't be sorry, in fact I want to thank you also for giving me more time! I managed to bewitched it and make it fly!" Draco beamed, Harry wasn't used to this smiling Malfoy, he would rather have the snorting Malfoy at least that's more comfortable.

"You made 'it' fly? What is it, by the way?" Harry asked.

Draco sneered as he rose from his seat. "See it yourself Potter. Come on." Draco jogged back to the castle, Harry was on his side.

They reached the seventh floor, Draco faced the massive wall and concentrate hardly. Then the huge door appeared.

"I-I thought it was destroyed.. By the fiend fyre?" Harry asked in amazement.

"I thought so.. But as I finding a good place to hide my present, it came." Draco said with a smirk, he pushed the door open.

The place was empty aside from a white blanket that's probably covering Malfoys present in the middle of the room. "Now, Gentleman.. Presenting, my new masterpiece!" Draco declared as the cover thrown aside.

Harry's mouth fell slightly, his eyes sparks in admiration. A muggle bicycle was standing in front of him.. But it's not just ordinary bicycle. It has two seat for two people, and a basket in front. It's wheel was large and thick, the color was emerald green with shimmering glitters that will probably shine under the moonlight. And it was floating in the midair, looks like it has it's own life.

"Wow.. Did you do this?" Harry asked.

"Yep, well at first it's just ordinary er.. Bicycle I bought in the muggle city."
Harry grinned at the thought of Malfoy buying this thing, he could imagine him arguing with the salesman insisting to pay galleons.