Chapter 6

Riley's P.O.V.

"Where am I?" I say aloud. I stroll through a dark forest and shiver as a cool gust of wind passes over my body. I wrap my arms tightly around myself for warmth and continue on down the dirt path.

I spot a light towards the edge of the forest and I hurry towards it. The wind is getting stronger and I pick up my pace only to trip over a root and fall directly onto my face.

I lay there for a moment groaning and rubbing my forehead in pain.

"Riley! Are you alright?!" a voice calls after me.

I feel a hand gently wipe dirt from my cheek. As I open my eyes a boy with sparkling blue eyes is staring down at me. His features are very similar to mine.

"Where did you run off to Riley? I've been looking for you for ages." the mysterious boy whispers to me.

"I-I-I've been here this whole time..?" I stutter.

"Well I'm so glad I found you." He smiles and takes me into his arms with a warm embrace.

--

I wake up to the sound of the captain voice stating that we will be landing in the next 15 minutes.

All I can think about is the extremely weird dream I had just had. Who was the blonde boy that I had never seen in my life and why was he in my dream?

Pushing the thought to the back of my head I gathered my belonging and prepared to exit the plane and start my new life.

A/N:

Sorry it was short but I really liked this chapter and also wanted to get it out of the way! Next chapter will be back in Brady's P.O.V with Harry! <3