Chapter 11

Harry's P.O.V.

As I pull up to my house I see Brady's car parked in the drive way. I snatch the groceries out of the passenger's seat and hurry inside. I toss the groceries on the counter in the kitchen and head back outside towards Riley's suite. She's the only person I want to see right now.

I open the door of her bedroom to see her curled up next to Brady as they are both fast asleep. Brady's eyes peel open and he starts to yawn.

I feel a ping of jealously seeing them together like this. I know she isn't my girlfriend but it still hurts to see her snuggled up next to someone that isn't me.

"Hey bud." Brady says pulling his arm out from underneath Riley and stretching.

"Hey, are you staying for dinner tonight?'

"Nah, my dad just texted me saying he wants me home. He said he has something important to talk to me about so that will be interesting." he rolls his eyes.

"Alright well I'll see you later then." I say patting him on the back

"She's something, man." he says looking back down at Riley, smiling like a love sick puppy.

"Mhm, yeah. What about Peyton?" the irritation clear in my voice. I hate the way he's looking at her especially when I know he has a girlfriend.

"Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to tell you. She dumped me last week. I didn't think things were going to work out between us but I still love her. I just need to get my mind off of her. "

"Sorry pal." I say scratching the back of my neck. I shutter at the thought of how alone and confused I felt when Elle left me heartbroken.

"You alright man?" he says with a look of concern in his eyes.

"Yeah, I just saw Elle at the store." I run my hands through my hair, She's honestly the last person I want to think about right now but I can't seem to get her off my mind.

"Oh shit. How you holding up?"

"I'm fine, I'll talk to you later mate. Your dad is waiting."

"See ya." He calls walking down the hall way. I jump at the sound of the front door slamming behind him.

"Dammit Brady." I mutter under my breath. Riley starts to stir and I crawl in bed next to her.

"Hey there, are you ready to come out and have some dinner, love?"

Riley groans and rolls over, only to gasp in pain.

"Ugh! I can't comfortable! I just want to sleep!" she cries clutching her stomach

"I know, I'm sorry. Maybe some food will help you feel better." I smile at her as I rest on my elbow

"Fineeeee." she groans

" 'At a girl!" I shuffle around to the other side of the bed and slip my hands under back and bum.

"You sure you got it this time?" she giggles looking up at me through her eyelashes.

God she's beautiful.

"I'm positive." I stick my tongue out at her.

I gently slip her into her wheel chair and roll her out of her room.

Brady's P.O.V.

I pull into my drive way as images of Riley dance in my head. The way her nose crinkles when she laughs, the way her ears get red when she's mad, and those eyes!

I love Peyton still but there is just something about Riley that I can't explain. It's like I'm being drawn towards her by some unknown force.

As I push open my front door my father is sitting on the couch with an open box sitting next to him.