4- not so perfect day

I take my usual seat at the back of the class, this is the last lesson of the day, then it's time for... work. I paitently await the teachers arrival whilst the delinquents throw paper around the class room. How childish.

I hear the chair next to me pull back and turn to see non other than my new stalker. "What do you want now." I groan causing Alex to smirk at my frustration.

"Just sitting with my favourite person." He tries.

"Get lost." He seems taken aback by my blunt words.

"That's not nice pumpkin." He grins reaching for my chin.

"Touch my face and I'll ensure you never touch anything again."asking him think twice until he finally retracts his hand and puts them up in surrender.

"Ok if that's what you want pumpkin."

"Stop with the whole pumpkin act, it's not Halloween." I snarl. Just he's about to make a remark the teacher walks in.

"Good morning class." Mr. Lois grins.
The class tear their eyes away from us and look at Mr. Lois. The girls grin in appreciation of the young teacher as I grimace at the idea of a student dating their teacher. Gag. "Today we are studying 'the origins of Rome' by Livy"

"Maybe this could become the origins of us." Alex tries.

"Worst one yet." I comment. The corners of his mouth form into a smirk.

"Well princess, guess I'm gonna have try a little harder."

"Seems so." I snort at his idiocy.

"Miss Karri, Mr Johnson, would you kindly shut up and join me in detention after school." Speaks Mr Lois.

"Sir I'm going to have to decline your request, I will be going home 10 minuets before the bell, I have a note." I say pulling out a piece of paper from my pocket.

"Very well." He says scanning the note "I will reschedule your detention, but you Mr Johnson," he points next to me "I'll see you after school." Earning him a salute from Alex.

"I'll come but can't promise I'll stay." He says as Mr Lois raises an eyebrow.

After a long lesson I head out precisely 10 minutes before the bell.

I hop in my car and drive home, avoiding all traffic. I arrive home and head straight to my room. I change into a black leather skater dress with thin straps tied with bow and my boobs are emphasised by a sweetheart neckline, I also tied my hair in a high pony and completed the look with knee high, high heeled leather boots with a gun hidden in an elastic, black lace garter with a bow on the side with a 24 carat diamond heart in the centre. Now this is more my style. I opened the garage and headed straight for my matte black Lamborghini aventador LP700-4.  I hopped in and drove to the base (location classified). I enter the code and strutted straight in.

"Sorry I'm late." I brush off not even sparing them a glance as I head for my seat at the head of the clear, oval table. "I had a delay, has the issue been resolved." I question leaning back on my chair. "Well?!" I yell demanding a response.

"There were some proble-" one of the 10 people sat at the table begins.

"Don't finish that sentence Seb." I warn "How hard is it to care of one measly group of people!" I raise my voice.

"Now Ichigo, you not gonna hear him out first." Laughs Brandon strolling towards the table "you're not giving him any time."

"A. Your late, and B. Time is the one thing we don't have." I say standing up and looking Brandon in the eye. "Unless you have an idea or maybe a way to stop time, if not just sit down Smith." I glare using his last name.

"Fair enough." He collapses into the chair raising his hands in defeat.

"Thought not." I sigh "We know what's at stake don't we." I raise an eyebrow looking around the oval table. "EVERYTHING! All our assets are at risk. We are the Ookami of the Kaze and you're gonna let something or someone as trivial as them beat us!" I spit growing more frustrated each second. "I'm leaving. We better have a solution by tomorrow or else we- no you're going to have some issues of your own." I threaten striding back out the building. "I expect you all here by 3pm sharp or there will be consequences." I further my threat, leaving the rest of the members in cold sweat.

Well that day could've gone better.

I'm so sorry about how late this chapter is, I've been super busy lately but I'll still keep updating, and chapters will get increasing long as the book goes on. Thanks for reading XX.