I'm awoken by my sister's squeals. I realise the fact that it's the fourth day in the week that I've had a peaceful sleep. In the sense not paying the lucid sleep dimension a visit. I playfully smack my sister on her head. She snorts. That's when I realise she has been singing, at least trying to sing. I head downstairs. I find Ella setting the table for breakfast. It's muffin and toast. A weird yet awesome recipe for breakfast. I decide not to wake my parents. I slip on a hoodie and head outside for a round of exploration of the neighbourhood.

As I walk along the pedestrian, I notice the vision come back again this time it's a different voice. "It will be alright... Put your faith in the hands of the lord almighty."The voice fades away. But the vision remains intact. I squint my eyes to get a better view. It's a dimly lit room with a window with elegant latticework.Suddenly the vision that looked like a glitch in a perfect environment started expanding. I try to process the atmosphere the glitch proposes, but my mind just can't process it. Its like I can sense everything around me but the revelation of the vision.

My extremely imaginative mind sketches a hypothetical image of what it would look like as of what my mind processed. In a fraction of second everything is back to normal. For the first time I take comfort of my existence in reality. Something I always hated but certainly not the most.