No Heartbeat

Temporary cover!!!!!

Darcy is Harry Styles daughter.

12.

Beautiful.

Smart.

But. She is different. She's a singer. With leukemia. Harry and his girlfriend Harmony Jensen has Darcy when they were young.

18. To be exact.

But unfortunately Harmony, died in a car crash 2 years later. Harry having to tour and take 2 year old Darcy with him on tour was hard. But now since One Direction are taking a break from touring Harry and Darcy can take a break.

But not for long.

No.

My baby girl has cancer.

"Daddy are you okay?"

"I'm fine. But I have to tell you something."

"Okay daddy go ahead."

"Okay so that was the doctor. And Darcy you have leukemia."

"Daddy. Can they take it out?"

"Yes. But it's months of recovery."

"I'm willing."

"Darcy. You have to stay in the hospital for months. And I have to tour."

"I don't know what to do. Suffer. Or get help. I really want help but I also want to be with you."

"Can you think about it. I just want you to be happy. No matter what happens I will always love you." We sat in the living room of the small bus as the boys walked in.

"Darcy get dressed. Lou wants to take you somewhere." Zayn said.

"I'm not going anywhere without daddy."

"She just wants to take you to get a mani-pedi. If I were you I'd go." The boys still don't know about Darcy and her cancer so they don't understand why her eyes are so puffy and red.

"Boys can I talk to you for a minute." I said.

"Sure. Darcy we'll be right there." Liam said to her.

"Okay so. The doctor called and said Darcy has leukemia. So please take everything seriously. I don't want to see her upset anymore then she is."

"Hazza I'm so sorry."

"Daddy I've made my decision. I want to get the treatment. I really want to live me life."

"Okay I'll call the doctor. For now, go out with Lou. Have a girls day out."

Okay so here's the new book tell me what you think!!!

Btw I think 'Does He Know?' is the best song on MM. Who agrees with me??