Chapter 4

-Niall's POV-

I watched in fear as Darcy's chest stopped moving up and down like a breathing human beings would. Then out of no where her heart monitor stopped. Doctors ran in, in packs and told me I had to go. But I wasn't going anywhere.

"Darcy. I will be right here as soon as you wake up. I promise."

-Zayn's POV-

The boys and I walked through the hospital halls walking back to Darcy's room. As soon as we turned the corner doctors ran past us. Please don't go into Darcy's room. Please don't go in there. But. They went in there. Niall must be scared so much right now. He loves that little girl. Harry dropped the food and ran as fast as he could to Darcy's room. We ran after him. We go in and there are at least 8 doctors around the room and maybe 7 nurses.

"Excuse me?" One nurse said. "Who is the father?" Harry raised his hand. "Sir. I'm sorry but we've lost Darcy. She's been on life support for 2 weeks now and we are still loosing her even on life support. Should we take her off?" Harry broke down right then and there.

"Is there anything we can do to save her?"

"Yes. But it involves surgery."

"I'll do it. What kind of surgery." Niall says.

"You have to give up one of your kidneys."

"Absolutely. I'll do it." He says. "Lets get this over with so Darcy can be with me again." He says.

"Sir. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Listen. If I don't do this then Darcy will die. I'm not letting the only person I care about die."

"Okay. Lets go." The said. "Doctor we have a volunteer."

"Good get him to the O.R. stat. We need his kidney as fast as possible or this girl will die."

"DACRY!" Niall screams. "Lets go before she does die." He says. I watch in horror of what is happening. Niall giving up his kidney for Darcy. Harry breaking down. Louis and Liam sitting on the floor crying and I'm just sitting her trying to be strong.

-Niall's POV-

The nurse and I walked into the O.R. together. I looked at the bed and I wasn't worried one bit. Okay maybe a little. But it was going to save Darcy. Okay so I know I'm 19 and she's 14 but I want to ask her to be my girlfriend. I don't care at all.

"Sir? Are you ready?" I nodded. "Come on in." She told me.

"Hello. I'm Dr. Kans. I'll be performing the surgery. Are you ready son?" I nodded. "Okay so lie down. I'll give you some medicine that will put you to sleep." I nodded. "Ready? Here we go." He says. And in about 5 minutes I was out like a light.

-3 Hours Later-

-Zayn's POV-

I've been sitting in this room with the boys for the past 4 hours. Every once and awhile Harry would get up. He would come over to me and ask me if he could have a hug. I always excepted. He needed someone. Anyone. But most of all he needed Darcy.

"Hello. Okay so we just got done with Mr. Horan's surgery. He is still asleep. But he should be awake in about 5 minutes. But we do need to take Darcy for her procedure." One of the nurses said. I nodded.

"Where are you taking her?!" Louis screamed. Standing up and pulling Darcy's bed back to him.

"Sir. If you want her to live we must take her to the O.R. to perform the surgery she need." The nurse sounded a but agitated with us.

"Okay I'm sorry. I'm just upset."

"That's alright." She said taking Darcy away. "We are taking her to O.R. 5 there is an observation room you can go there if you want to see her while she's in surgery." I nodded.

"Thank you." She nodded back and we walked with her. I stayed behind to see if Niall woke up. I walked up to the front desk asking where Niall was. "Where is Niall Horan located?" I asked.

"Room 654."

"Thank you." She nodded back and I walked into his room.

"Zayn is Darcy okay?" that was the first thing he said.

"She had been better. She just went in for surgery and she will hopefully be out by tomorrow morning. It's a very long procedure." He nodded.

"Okay.... But do you think Harry will be upset if I ask Darcy to be my girlfriend?" I shook my head no.

"Niall. You are saving his daughters life. I think he can repay you by giving his daughter to you to be your girlfriend. But are you sure you want to do that?"

"ABSOLUTELY." He said with a smile on his face. "I love her with all my heart and I want to be with her forever."

"Okay then I think Harry will let you. It's all up to Harry not me. But on a totally different not want to go see her?" He nodded vigorously. I called the nurse in and she brought Niall a wheelchair and we went up to the O.R. floor. We walked in and Harry was huddled in a ball in the corner crying. I looked down into the room and doctors and nurses were running around shoving tubes and other objects down Darcy's thought. I looked at the monitor.

______________________

We've lost her again. I looked at Liam and Louis. They were crying. Niall wasn't even in the room. I went to look for him. I walked into the cafeteria. He was the only one in there. "Niall. Come on. We need you in there."

"ZAYN. I JUST WALKED IN ON THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS DEAD!!" He screamed. He's pissed. He never raises his voice unless he's pissed.

"Okay but Harry needs you." He nodded and wheeled back into the room. I walked in and the doctors and nurses got calmer and Harry wasn't crying as hard. Neither were Lou or Liam. But they were still crying. I looked down at the doctors but no one was looking. He gave me a thumbs up. I didn't know what that meant but I just nodded.

-9 hours later.-

It's been nine hours. We haven't slept in 3 days and I'm not even tired. I'm normally tired all the time. But Darcy is almost done with the surgery. "Boys go to sleep. We can take it from here." A nurse came in and told us.

"Wake us up if anything happens. And I mean anything. She moves a finger. Wake us up." She nods.

"Follow me. She leads us to a room with 6 beds. They are the real beds you would find in a house. Not the hospital beds. I laid down and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

-Louis' POV-

"Boys get up Darcy is breathing." My head shot up and Harry and I were out the door in less then 5 seconds. We kept stabbing the elevator button. It wasn't fast enough. I looked at Harry and we both ran to the stairs.

"Floor 6 Lou." Harry screamed. We both ran to Darcy's room.

"Da-da-da-dad-da-da" She couldn't speak. She sounded like a new born just learning how to speak.

"I'm right here baby." She smiled. "Let me tell you everything. I know you were going to ask me what happened so I'll tell you. The only really important thing that happened is the Niall gave up a kidney for you."

"R-re-rea-real-reall-really?" she strutters. He nodded. Then Niall, Zayn, and Liam came in.

"Darcy." Niall jumped.

"Th-th-thank yo-yo-you."

"For what?" she pointed to his ribcage and smiled. "Oh that? I don't care. It was to save you."

-Harry's POV-

"It was to save you." He said. He really does love her. I think he like likes her. Niall and Darcy kept talking and the boys and I went to get some food. We walked into the cafeteria and a nurse came up to us.

"Harry Styles?" She asked. I nodded. "Your daughter is very lucky. But next time she will not be so lucky." What was she talking about. Then it all hit me.

Simon.

Alright. That was intense.

So. Yea. Alright I hope y'all had a good New Year and Holidays!!

Love you all so much!!

Kat😘😘