Chapter 8

We walked into her room and saw Darcy. She had a tube in her throat and her heart monitor was beeping.

She's alive.

"DARCY!!!" I yell. Running to her only to be pulled back by Harry.

"Dude I know you love her but she needs time to heal."

"I know. But she is....is....is..."

"Is what Niall. Spit it out!"

"The girl of my dreams."

"Whatever you do, do not break her heart."

"Is that you way of saying I can date your daughter?"

"Yes." I hug Harry and say a thank you.

As I walk over to her bedside Harry leaves and I kneel down next to Darcy.

"Darcy. I know you can't hear me but I love you my little doodle."

"I love you too Nialler."

"Darcy?"

"What?"

"DARCY!"

"WHAT GOD DAMNIT!" That's my Darcy.

"Darcy are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Good."

"Niall. I want to tell you something. When I died. I met my mother. She was the sweetest thing. But I also met my brother. I never knew I had a brother. Daddy doesn't talk to me about him."

"Darcy. You should know that your 'brother' died with your mother. She was pregnant with him 5 months after you were born. But then the accident happened."

"Oh."

"Your father was going to name him Logan Murphy."

"Awe he already named him."

"I'd love to name a child that would be ours soon."

"Niall. I'm 14. But I do love you."

"I love you too doodle."

"Stop calling me that."

"Mr. Horan? Someone is here to see you and Darcy. Shall I let them in?"

"Who is it?"

"Zayn? and Louis." She said clearly unsure of how to pronounce Zayn's name correctly.

"Let them in." The boys come in and say hello to Darcy.

"How are you feeling?"

"Alright. But I'm really tired."

"Then go to sleep. We won't be loud. Louis." Zayn said.

"Okay good night." She exclaimed.

We make sure she is asleep and start to talk in lower voices being sure not to wake her up.

"Guys. I really really love Darcy. Like not even like a crush. But like I'm ready to marry her right now."

"Awee. Baby Nialler's growing up."

"Shut up Tommo." Then all the sudden Darcy starts to stir in her hospital bed.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Darcy screams. Shaking her. Yelling her name. We tried a lot. But, she wouldn't wake up. She was still moving. So she was still alive.

"Darcy. Wake up baby!" I try to get her to wake up. By now tears are rushing down her face. I hold her hand and shake her a bit more. "Darcy. Come on wake up."

"Niall. I thought you left me." She says.

"Darcy I would never ever leave you. That is a promise."