Chapter 3

-Liam's POV-

We just got off the plane and are off to Darcy's hospital to see her. We haven't seen her in months. We called a taxi and headed off the the hospital.

-*at the hospital-*

We got to the hospital and told the nurse the we were here to see Darcy.

"Hello we are here to see Darcy Styles."

"I'm sorry sir but she is in critical condition right now due to treatment. Only the direct family of the patient are allowed in." When I heard that I thought the whole world just stopped. I looked back for one minute and in the minutes Niall was bawling his eyes out.

"IF MY NIECE DOESN'T MAKE THIS TREATMENT I WILL KILL YOU ALL. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING WE ARE DOING OUR BEST. BUT ALL YOU ARE DOING IS MAKING IT WORSE! IF DARCY MACKENZIE STYLES DOESN'T MAKE THIS TREATMENT NO ONW WILL LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY IN THIS HOSPITAL!!!!" Niall screamed. Wow. He really can't stand to see her like this. He really loves her. But not as much as Harry. Harry is probably scared shitless right now.

"Sir. Please calm down."

"YOU ARE TRYING TO TELL ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN THE ONLY PERSON I REALLY CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IS DYING IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES AND ALL YOUR DOING IS SITTING THERE. YOUR FUCKING PATHETIC. I CAN'T STAND THIS." Niall is so pissed right now. He really loves this girl and she is dying.

"I'm going to call security."

"OKAY SEE IF I CARE. MY NIECE IS ON HER DEATH BED NIGHT NOW AT 14 BLOODY YEARS OLD!!! I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT." He walked out of the door and the nurse let out a breathe.

"I'm sorry about him he's a little upset."

"That's quite alright sir." The nurse said. I walked into the waiting room with Zayn and Louis. Niall is still around here somewhere. I just don't know where.

*******

We've been sitting here for about an hour and Harry comes in with red puffy eyes.

"Harry is Darcy okay? are you okay?"

"No. And no."

"What happened to Darcy?"

"She's gone." That must be wrong. She can't be gone. I wonder how Niall is going to take this. He is going to have a heart attack.

"Can we see her?" he nodded. We walked into a room where Darcy laid. And there sat the blonde haired boy who cares the most about this one girl.

"Darcy, I know every angel has to go sometime but I wish you didn't go so soon. You now have your wings. Fly high sweetheart. I'll see you very soon. I promise." He speaks clearly crying. I walked up to her and took her hand.

"Darcy, you were the only ones keeping anyone going. You are a true icon to everyone. A new angel just got her wings. No one can replace this empty hole I have in my heart now. You were like my little sister. But so much more then that. You just lost your battle. You are always tough even at your weakest point you always manages to smile and be happy. Fly to mommy now sweetheart. We know she loves you." I spoke. I kissed her forehead watching Zayn walk towards her with Harry and Louis. Harry took her hand and so did Zayn and Louis.

*Beep. Beep. Beep.*

"Shut up you damn heart monitor. You are such a disappointment."

"Niall. Hold on. That's working. It means Darcy is alive."

"Niall. I love you so much." Was the first thing she said.

"I love you too baby girl." We all sat around her bed talking.

"Darcy. Do you mind if I turn on the TV?"

"No go ahead." I turned on the TV and turned to the 'ETV'

"One Direction's Niall Horan stomped out of the South London Children's Hospital today clearly crying. What's going on with the teen heart throb? We'll tell you after the break." The lady spoke. They came back from break and the same lady started talking again. "One Direction's Niall Horan stormed out of the South London Children's Hospital today. Crying. Lets find out from our own Lindsey Pick. Lindsey?"

"Hello Barb so earlier today Mr. Horan ran out of the hospital today crying. I got the chance to talk to him.

{L= Lindsey N= Niall.}

L: Niall? What happened?

N: My best friend is in the hospital. Dying. Now can you please leave me alone.

L: Niall. I'm sorry. But who?

N: Darcy.

L: Oh Niall I'm so sorry.

N: I have to go. I'll tweet later. I'm sorry for snapping. I'm just really upset.

L: That quite all right. We wish you and everyone the best of luck and tell Darcy we said get well soon.

"Oh Niall. Wherever you are. I am so sorry I put you on the spot. I really am but I had to know. Will you except my apology?" the lady said. I looked over at Darcy and she was passed out. Still breathing just asleep. She's so beautiful when she's asleep.

-Niall's POV-

"Lads. Do you mind if I talk to Darcy alone?"

"No go ahead."

"Horan if you try anything I will murder you." Harry said. I nodded. Not laughing. The lads walked out of the room leaving me and a sleeping Darcy.

"Darcy. Okay so I know you can't hear me but I love you so much. I know your 14 and I'm turning 19 in a few months but I love you so much. You have no clue how upset I was when I found out you left me. I was so torn. I felt like my world ended..." I trailed off. "What I'm trying to say is that I can't live another day seeing you like this. You are what was keeping me going on tour. All I could think about was you. I forgot lyrics. And sometimes even forgot the boys names. I forgot my phone password even if it is the most beautiful, strong, and amazing person I've ever met. Yes my password is 'Darcy'. Call me creepy but I love you too much to care how weird that is. That letter was something I wrote while I was thinking about you. I also wrote a song but I never told the boys. I wanted to sing it for you for your birthday but I didn't see you on your birthday."

-Darcy's POV-

"Darcy. Okay so I know you can't hear me but I love you so much. I know your 14 and I'm turning 19 in a few months but I love you so much. You have no clue how upset I was when I found out you left me. I was so torn. I felt like my world ended..." He trailed off. "What I'm trying to say is that I can't live another day seeing you like this. You are what was keeping me going on tour. All I could think about was you. I forgot lyrics. And sometimes even forgot the boys names. I forgot my phone password even if it is the most beautiful, strong, and amazing person I've ever met. Yes my password is 'Darcy'. Call me creepy but I love you too much to care how weird that is. That letter was something I wrote while I was thinking about you. I also wrote a song but I never told the boys. I wanted to sing it for you for your birthday but I didn't see you on your birthday."

I fluttered my eyes open to see Niall's beautiful blonde locks and blazing blue eyes.

"I love you too Uncle Niall."

"Darcy. You so realize you are the most important part of my life right?"

"I knew that when you were saying what you were saying when everyone thought I was dead."

"Oh Darcy I love you so much." We sat in my room just talking for hours.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Okay so here is chapter 3. Very dramatic. Okay so yea. Okay bye😂😂😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘