Chapter 5

It's been two weeks since the last time we lost Darcy. She is still not out of the woods but she is doing well. She is eating more then she was. And she is talking normally. She still can't stand on her own though. But I'm perfectly fine with her in a wheelchair.

"Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes princess?"

"I'm bored. We have to do something today."

"Like what?"

"Well. I really want to go see your movie."

"Alright. I'll see what I can do." I walk to the front desk and ask them. "Hello. I'm Harry Styles and I would like to take Darcy out for a few hours. Is that possible?"

"Yes but she must have a mask on at all times." I nodded.

"Thank you." I walk back into Darcy's room and she is sitting there talking on the phone. "Darcy get ready." She holds up one finger saying she'll be ready in a minute. We got ready and went to the movies. "What movie would you like to see?"

"Hunger Games. Catching Fire!" she said.

"2 tickets to Hunger Games." I said the the usher person. She printed out the tickets and took out a pen and wrote something on it and gave it to me.

'Call me;)

780-840-0279

Tess.'

(NEVER CALL THAT NUMBER YOU'LL GET A HORNY BASTARD. I've tried it. Never call that number!!! lol. I was bored and typing in random numbers don't blame me for being bored.)

As soon as I read it I threw it away. I wasn't ready to start a relationship. I still need to focus on Darcy. We got popcorn and went into the movie.

"Eww look its Darcy. She looks like she's dead. Why is she even here? She's useless and worthless." I turned around to see two girls about 19 years old.

"I'm sorry what was that?" Darcy said.

"I said you are a worthless piece of shit." She screamed in her face. I turn around again trying not to kill her. "Darcy. Mind getting that for me." She pointed at Darcy.

"Get what. Your lousy ass out of my face." She sneered. I snickered.

"What was that?"

"I said GET YOUR LOUSY ASS OUT OF MY FACE!" Darcy screamed sitting back down in her chair.

"This little whore. Sweetie you do know that your dad never even wanted you. As a matter a fact he doesn't even like you." I could tell that's when Darcy had, had enough.

"Okay I have no clue what is up your dick but fuck off. You have no reason to treat me like this. And I'd stop saying whore cause it looks like you are one. I mean look at you. Your fucking pregnant!" I heard a loud slap and I felt Darcy's arm on my knee. Darcy can barely stand as it is so I think she was just pushed over the limit of standing. I stand up to talk to the girls.

"OMG it's Harry Styles!!" She screamed.

"Yes and this Harry Styles is about ready to call the police. You should NEVER talk to my daughter like that again. You had no right. I will call the police if you ever speak to my daughter like that again."

"Ha ha. No. You listen to me buster. I am a loyal fan who has been with you for years."

"If you were loyal you wouldn't speak to my daughter like that again."

"Bitch please. I've bought every single album went to every concert and every meet and greet you've ever had in London."

"And after the concerts did someone fuck you up? After all the meet and greet did you smoke? After buying the albums did you delete them? Cause it sure as hell looks like it." She looked down at the ground as in telling me I was correct. "Don't mess with me sweetie. I'll always win." I said to her before walking out with Darcy in her wheelchair sleeping. I put her in the car and we went to the hospital.

--------

Yes I know it's really short. I'm sorry.

But anyway.

🇬🇧ZAYN IS 21 TODAY!!!! OMG HE'S GETTING SO OLD!!!🇬🇧

HaPpY BiRtHdAy ZaYnIe BeAr. Ily😘😘😘