Chapter 11

Niall and I waited for the doctor to come back with the results.

"Ms. Styles?" The doctor walked in. "I'm sorry but the baby didn't make it."

"Wait what baby?!" Niall asked.

"I didn't know I was pregnant."

"You were 3 months pregnant."

"WHAT?!?! Niall I'm so sorry. I killed our baby."

"Baby I don't care we can always try again. I just happy that you are okay."

"She isn't exactly perfect." The doctor says.

"Wait what?"

"When the crash happened the car flipped over and she broke 3 ribs and her right hip."

"Oh okay." I say. "When can I leave?"

"As soon as we get you patched up. You are free to go."

"Can I get patched up now?"

"Absolutely." He puts my rib cage in a brace and me in a wheelchair for the next 6 months.

Yay.

In the meantime dad comes in with my food.

Oh how I love my father.

"Darcy are you okay?"

"I'm okay. I broke 3 ribs and my right hip. But otherwise I'm doing alright. But give me my food."

"Yep. Niall. She's a keeper."

"I know. That's why she is mine." I ate my food while being pushed out of the hospital in a wheelchair.

As we pulled up to the venue I could hear the fans screaming. We went backstage and dad and Niall put me in their dressing room. I sat on the couch watching football (American soccer)

"Team?" Liam asks.

"Wolverhampton."

"Good girl."

"10 minutes boys." Paul says. "Are you okay Dracy?"

"Yea. Can you help me get on stage?"

"Sure."

The boys walk out and into the corridor to get on stage. They said they prayer and ran on stage. Without me for the first time. In a while. I fell asleep on the couch watching they boys on the TV jump around being idiots.

-Niall's POV-

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Paul.

"What happened?"

"It's Darcy." I ran backstage to Darcy. She was shaking and trembling.

"No. Don't hurt him. Leave him alone." She cried. She's dreaming.

"Darcy. Come on wake up." I shake her lightly. She is terrified. She's never cried in a dream before. This must be horrible.

"NO!" She yells. "Niall!"

"Darcy I'm right here." I hug her to try and calm her down. I kept struggling to get out but she couldn't. "Darcy. Shhh. Shhhh. Shhhh. I'm right here. I will never leave you. I promise." She was still asleep and dreaming but she wasn't kicking and fighting. "Darcy. Can you wake up for me please?" I say in a hushed tone. "Darcy. There's food." I said with no emotion. But she doesn't wake up. "Darcy." I shake her and her eyes flutter.

"Niall. I thought I lost you." She panics.

"You will never loose me. I promise." I say kissing her forehead. "Darcy. What happened?"

"Someone was going to shoot you. So I stepped in front of you so you wouldn't get hurt. But it was too late they already shot and got your head. And you died right there."

"Sweetheart. Don't think about that." I hugged her. By now all the boys were standing behind Darcy. I swatted my hand back telling them to go away. They walked back on stage and started the next song.

About 10 minutes later Darcy wanted to go on stage. She was bored of sitting backstage the whole time. So I wheeled her onto the stage and we sat together just looking at the crowd and each other everyone in a while.

"Darcy? We wanted to let you do the honors of starting off the Twitter questions." Zayn said.

"Okay. First question is 'If we were one animal what would it be? This includes 5SOS too.' From Rema section 120 row 2 seats 3 and 4."

"Luke! Ashton! Calum! Micky!" Louis yelled.

"Dude we heard. No need to yell." Ashton said. "Happy birthday Darcy."

"Thank you."

"Luke lets start wi..."

"A penguin. Cause they're cute."

"I don't think we even had to ask him. I knew he would choose that."

"Micky?"

"A turtle. Cause I don't know why."

"Calum?"

"A hippo. Cause they're fat an funny."

"Ashton?"

"I don't know."

"Just pick a damn animal!" I say.

"Fine a cheetah. Cause they're fast."

The boys and I answered the questions and as we get to Darcy she is asleep in her wheelchair.

"Alright guys I'll be right back I have to take Darcy back." I say wheeling her to my dressing room. "I love you." I say. I pick her up and lay her on the couch. Making sure her hip isn't using too much pressure. I take a picture because who wouldn't want to do that. She's adorable. "I still love you. Maybe even a little bit more." I say and walk out to the stage.

-Darcy's POV-

"Boys shut up!! Darcy is sleeping!!" Niall's beautiful Irish brouge rang threw my ears. I hear footsteps coming towards me. "Darcy. It's time to get up. We are going to the airport." I lift up my arms so Niall could put me in my chair. He picks me up carrying me to the wheelchair. "You never loved yourself half as much as I love you. You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you too. If I let you know... I'm here for you. Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you." He soothes.

"I love you." I say still half asleep.