Chapter 1

-Harry's POV-

I'm still somewhat upset that Darcy has to go in for chemo-therapy and I won't be with her for most of it.

"Darcy. Remember I love you so much okay. I'll be a text away if you ever need anything."

"Daddy. I love you so much. I'm going to miss you way to much to even describe." We said our goodbyes. She was leaving today for the first round of chemo. I had a concert tonight. The fans don't know yet either. They think that Darcy is visiting my mum. Nope she's getting chemo.

"Are you ready to live on your own for 9 months while I'm on tour?" Yea Darcy is going back to London and the boys and I are in Australia. And the South America and North America. Then back to London.

"Dad, I'll be fine. There is so need to fear. You should have fun. We can always text and call and FaceTime and all that. But, I will miss you. But dad?"

"Yes sweetheart."

"I don't need and new mom or a sibling yet."

"Okay sweetie. Come on its time for your flight."

"Okay. Tell the boys I said goodbye." I watched as my 13 year old walked into the terminal like a big girl. She is so brave.

-Darcy's POV-

I walked down the terminal into the plane. I found my seat and sat down. I pulled out my laptop pulling my phone in so it could charge.

"Attention ladies and gentlemen. If there is a Darcy Styles on board will you please tell her to come up to first class." The pilot said. I collected all of my items and walked up to the front. "Good morning passengers this is your captain speaking. It is 5:36 am here in Melbourne, Australia. We will arrive in London England at around 3:45 pm there time. So fasten your seatbelts and prepare for takeoff. Thank you for traveling British Airways." The captain said. I once again pulled out my laptop plugging in my earphones and iPhone 5c.

"Hello. Are you Darcy Styles?" three little girls came up to me.

"Why yes I am. And what can I do for you beautiful girls?"

"I was wondering if you would like to sit with us. We have one empty seat and you look lonely so we wanted to be nice."

"I have three empty seats right here you want to sit up here with me. We can watch The Lorax. If its okay with your parents."

"I'll ask. Well be right back." The one for said. A few minutes later they come back. "She said she has to see if your the real Darcy Styles."

"Okay. Lets go." I said enthusiastically. We walked back to the girls seats and there was a female about forty or so years old.

"Are you really Darcy Mackenzie Styles?" the woman asked.

"Yes I am." I said proudly.

"Okay. Girl you can go."

"Thanks mum."

"And Darcy?"

"Yes ma'am?"

"I know what is really going on. I know your going to London for treatment. Not to visit your grandmother."

"How?"

"Because I am your mother."

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

HEYYYYY!!!!!

So what's up.

Didn't see that coming did you?

No.

Good.lol.

Love you guys so much!!!

Kat😘😘😘