Ch19~[39]

1) To the hospital . Check.

2) To the mall . Check.

3) Last fixes for Elijah's surprise . Check.

4) Go home early . Not yet.

Uh. Well when I said that shopping with Lucia was dangerous, I forgot to mention that it was exhausting too. She made me walk for three hours and she kept on throwing clothes on me.

The surprise that I made for Elie is now totally ready and everything is perfect. Thanks for my assistance Joe.

Now I'm going back home and it's pass 7 pm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank god the ride home wasn't so long.

I turned off the car and went out. Holding the bags I got in the house.

I went in the living room and threw them on the floor and sighed.

Elijah wasn't there. I guess he hasn't got here yet. I got my phone and dialed his number.

"Babe. Why are you calling me? " I looked up at a confused Elijah holding his phone.

"Oh. Uh.. I .. to tell you I'm home. "

He smiled and sat next to me. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

"Okay. Welcome home then. How was your day?" He said with his sexy voice.

"Well it was great. Had a shopping day with Lucy. That girl .. really know the meaning of shop till you drop. "

Elie laughed at me. I gave him that sad puppy face which made him chuckle more.

I laid my head on his shoulder making him lean a bit so my head was on his chest.

"Babe. " He asked after few minutes.

"Hmm?"I hummed.

"You know tomorrow is what?"

"Hmm. December 1st. "

"Which means...?" He said making me roll my eyes. He thinks I forgot. Haha.

"December 1st... Duh. "I said bitting my lower lip so I won't laugh.

"Mmm.. baby. "

"Yea?"

"Do you want to tell me something ?" He asked.

"Hmm... no why?" I turned and looked up at him thru my eyelashes.

He gave me a blank face.

I kissed his lips.

"What do you want me to tell you?" I played the fool.

"Um .. maybe something like um.. Happy b-" he stopped saying what he was going to say and focused on his hearing.

"What?" I asked worried.

He stood up and frowned. "Something's wrong. "