Ch2~[82]

"You know. Maybe you should keep this shirt. " Lauren held a yellow dress shirt with a u-neck.

"Nah you can keep it. "I said waving her off.

She rolled her eyes then sighed sitting on the bed next to me.

"Whats wrong between you and Liam?"

"It's nothing to worry about really. "I said smiling weakly at her.

She raised an eyebrow,"Really? That wasn't something I wouldn't worry about. "

I shrugged,"You can talk to me about your problems Elena. You know that-"

"I do but it's better if you stay away from me. I don't want you involved in my messed up life. "I was shoked about my sudden outburst.

"Its not messed up. "She chuckled in disbelief. "It's just your relationship life."

"Listen I'm sorry but I don't know if you really care about me or you're just curious but I appreciate having you ask about me. But I'm okay. Don't worry. "

After getting in with Toby tonight, I figured out that Liam was gone. As well as my mother's friends leaving uncle Logan and Lucia with there daughter.

Knowing Lucy she insisted on helping mom and nanny to clean up, letting me and Lauren open the gifts up in my room and getting ready to go to bed.

Mom insisted that nanny would stay at our house for tonight. As well as Toby knowing that one night at a hotel would often cost them so much.

After uncle Logan left with his family, I went in the guest room and placed two clean pillows on each bed. I turned on the lamp that was sat on the night stand and turned around to be surprised by Toby , standing on the door.

"Um. I was just placing some pillows for you ..uh if you want anything just ask. "I said nervously stuttering.

"Thank you. "He breathed out. "I really appreciate you welcoming us in. "

"It's no problem. "I said smiling slightly at him.

He smiled back then walked to the bed next to the night stand and placed his hand watch on it.

"Make your self at home. I-I'll be in my room. "I said fumbling with my hands as I looked down at them.

He nodded smiling a bit. I waited a moment not knowing what to do. I then turned around and head towards the door.

"Elena," I turned around," It was a pleasure to meet you. "He moved forward till he was few inches in front of me. Holding both of my hands in his is when my heart started beating so fast.

"Me too. " I smiled. He smiled in return then looked in my eyes, his hands still holding mine. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Good night Elena." He let go of my hand walking backwards as the dimple stood playfully on his cheek.

"Good night. "I whispered thanking heavens that we were in the dark and he couldn't see much of my red cheeks.

I turned again heading to the door but then stopped and looked above my shoulder ,"Thank you." I said smiling slightly.

"No need to. "He said taking off his shoes. "By the way Elena?"

"Yeah?" I breathed out.

"Happy birthday. "

~~~

I woke up next morning feeling happier than I could ever be. I sat in my bed as I yawned holding my phone.