Ch4~[84]

Elijah's POV

I'm tired. I don't even know if I can do this. A witch alone is easy to handle. But how about 5 along with werewolves and vampires. Not that I know how much they would be . And it's just three of us.

We'll probably all die. That's what our intentions were. We'll work on our wish to burn the land but hopefully they won't escape.

The miserable thing is that we'll leave this beautiful life. We'll leave Elena and Ezra on their own. But it's safer .. For them.

I'd do anything to keep them safe. Hell if anything goes wrong I'm killing Elena along with Ezra and then my lovely Eliana with myself at last. Heaven would be safer.

But it's not my point. Holly left us to deal with this. She gave us this job and we won't let her down. She knew what she was doing. For the sake of the humans we have to kill those heartless monsters.

Besides, I always have had this wish to make a family on earth and let them see its wonders and beauty.

Heaven is amazing. No one can regret. But what's the point in not living on earth knowing the rest of your life would be in heaven.

Angels can't live for so long on earth. Although we live forever but the earth life make angels weaker with time.

It's important for an angel to go every once in a while up to heaven. Taking more strength from there. Life on earth is made for human beings .. Angels are just there for help.

I was so lost in thought about how Elena and Ezra would live without us but then I thought what if we didn't die.

The wish thing was Eliana's idea and I was against it totally. I want my children to stay next to me. I can't leave them alone. So I thought about it.

Things can't get so much worst. I can let down two vampires at a time. Knowing my fighting skills I was sure I won't die. And that's what I've been telling my dear wife ever since we heard about the war.

'We're screwed, we're going to die!' She said after Holly's blinding light disappeared.

All I had to do was assure her that it's gonna be okay and nothing wrong was to happen.

We won't give up. Not after all we've been through.

"Elijah. "Eliana angelic voice snapped me out of my trance. I dropped the papers from my hand and stood up.

"I'm coming babe. "I walked around the desk and out of my office, entering our room and closing the door in return.

"What is it?" I asked hugging her from behind, my arms wrapped around her waist.

"This ," she pointed to a black backpack laid on our bed," is full of money. I placed enough that would last a life time for them. "

She looked up into my eyes and all I could see was sadness. Ever since that day she was so sad and I never saw her happy again.

Her eyes pooled with tears ,"It's all our fault you know. "She hiccuped placing her trembling hand on top of her mouth.

I bet it's been in so long. She never cried. And whenever we talk about it she struggle to swallow or breath. I know she've been keeping her feeling inside. Away from her lovers so that she won't hurt us.

"It's okay to cry. Let it out. Please. "I whispered placing my chin on her shoulder.

"The tickets and money are there. We just have to take them to the airport. Oh my gosh-" she sobbed, "I can't believe they're leaving. "

And then she turned to sit on the end of the bed, placing her face in her hands and sobbing silently as she cried. I sat down feeling my heart break with each sob. I rubbed her back and pulled her to me letting her cry on my chest.

"I've had the worst life anyone could live and ..now my- actions are coming back to m-me worst. "She said between her sobs. "Why me god? why me? "

And then I didn't see a strong women anymore. I saw a broken girl. My poor broken little girl. She cried as tears streamed down her face causing my heart to break even more.

"I wanted a normal life," she sobbed,"at least closed to normal." Sniffling , her head hung low, her shoulders shrugged with every sob.

"I want my mom. The odds took my mom from me and now they're taking my daughter away from me. "

"No no baby no. They're not. We'll kill them all. I promise you honey. It will be alright. We'll live happily ever after with them as soon as everything ends. "

"Aren't we hopeless already? " She looked at me, her eyes watery. I rushed out to slowly wipe her tears away from her eyes.

"No we're not. We have to be strong for them. We have to. " I assured her rubbing her back.

She nodded after a long moment of being silent. I hugged her to my chest , taking a deep breath.

If only we weren't angels all of this wouldn't have happened. But I'm lucky that it have although we've been to hell and back. She's the little girl that once was a broken devil. She's the one who screamed for help. She's my angel. She's my wife. She's my hope .. Yet she's hopeless.. And with every tear she shed that night, I became more hopeless ..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: (Not edited)

So guys , Elijah's POV yayyy. It's been so long. I missed him so much and I wanted to let you know what he was thinking so..

I'll be writing everyone's POV those days so get excited eh?

You know what you gotta do :)

Stay beautiful xoxo dani