Ch5~[85]

Elena's POV

The morning sun shined through the window on my face. It's December now and so rare that you see the sun out. I blinked several times before I felt someone's hand wrapped around my torso.

Turning my face to be met by the love of my life was when a smile crept to my face. I wish that moment would last forever but then reality came all crushing on me.

One day . One day left for me to travel and leave this world. I'd came to a point that I'm leaving. I'm risking my life for my parents. I'd die for them. I'd do anything to just keep them alive.

My mom is a brave women. And I'm so proud of her. She never in her life sat down to rest. To take a break. She've been always moving around to make us have a good life. She've been staying awake all night when you've been down.

Although I've been a careless girl and always mess around and go out party all night, but when it comes to things like my parents being in danger, that's a serious line.

I respect my father's love for my mother. And I'll always do. That's why I'm not mad anymore. They were trying to come back so that I won't live alone. All by my self. They knew I needed them. But now, now.. they need me.

I've came to discover all my powers and practice them. And it's been pretty easy so I'll just take the lead. I know my parents doesn't know that I'm into the war with them but I'll be helping. I'll help them all along till the end.

My powers are many. Teleporting, fire throwing and snow freezing. I can freeze things in the air, turn things into flowers, grow grass wherever I stand. I can also hold water up and throw it onto someone hardly. It'll knock them down but it ain't hurtful much. I can play with the wind and make tornados. That was quiet enough.

On the other side, I see visions. Some of them from the near future, others from far ones. I can make anyone feel sadness , happiness along with anger. I can play with feeling as you can say. I can make anyone feel pain just by looking at them.

He'll be on the ground struggling to get rid of the pain as he scream. I've tried it with Nathan more than once and I could say I'm good at it. He'd curse the guts out of me and then swear he'll never ask me to try it on him again.

Lately, I've discovered that my eyes turn pitch red in the dark. It's just me and my mom that have this. Haven't seen Ezra's eyes yet. He got the same powers as mine though, which he'll discover soon.

Liam's blue eyes opened to stare at my grey ones. I smiled when I saw his adorable lazy smirk.
He rubbed his eyes sleepily and snug back in hugging me tightly.

"I love laying next to you, I could do this for eternity." I told him in a low voice as I caressed his short messy hair.

"Ok Miley let me sleep. " he mumbled then dug his head deeper in my neck.

I laughed at him, " Since when do you listen to Miley's music."

"Since I became so desperate, her songs reminds me of you. "

"Desperate? Why?"

"From the life I've been living. " he said shrugging it off.

"I thought you liked it?"

"No. I didn't. Emily is a pain to the ass. She parties every fucking night and she gets so high. Her apartment, which was supposed to be our apartment, gets full of sluts and drunk guys at night. I used to like that at first, cause it made me forget everything around me for once but then, all I felt was disgust. One time, I saw her playing some shitty game with some random guys, they'd dare others to do some shit and then if they don't they got to drink up a whole cup of vodka in one sip. Em was dared to take off her shirt and make out with a guy sitting next to her. That was so disgusting. "