Ch11~[71]

After I fed Ezra his morning milk ,he was back to sleep. I laid him in his bed with a light kiss on his forehead.

I went back down stairs and plumped myself on the couch. It was around 12 so I turned on the tv on Pretty Little Liars.

I started watching , and didn't realize when Liam came in.

"Oh that's the best part." I watched as Spencer made her scene.

"I thought you hated Spencer. " Liam said smirking. "No I didn't- oh yea I hated her. " I said trying not to laugh at the last time.

"You sure?"

"Pretty. " I said looking away.

"You know. You're a pretty and little and a liar. Now that makes sense why you watch this series. "Liam chuckled.

"Really? But I'm not a liar."

"Yes. You are. " his face was now inches away from my face. I can feel his hot breath fanning my lips.

"No Am not."

"Yes. "

"No. "

"You hate Emily."

"No. "

"You do admit it. "

"Ok. You won." I said turning to the tv again. "I hate Emily. But the Emily that I hate is in Pretty little Liars. " I said not liking the argument a bit.

"I doubt that. " Liam chuckled.

"Liam. Why are we talking about her?"

"Cause I like messing with you." I glared at him making him laugh more.

"Shhh. Ezra is sleeping." I shushed him. "Don't want him waking up. "I said looking back at the tv.

"Why do you get so pissed when I talk about Emily?" He smirked leaning his head on his hand as it laid on the head of the couch.
He's just so beautiful , blue eyes , blond messy hair , shiny teeth. Perfection.

"Cause I told you I hate her. " I said stealing glances at him then looked again at the tv.

"But you no need to worry about her. " He said tracing lines on my forearm. "She's no angel ..like you." He whispered causing a chill down my spin.

My heart started going crazy and butterflies fluttered in my stomach. "T-talking about Emily.. What happened between you two?" I asked.

"Um I didn't see her yet-" his phone ringing interrupted him.

"Hello?" He said on speaker.

"Hey babe ! Are you coming to see my wedding dress?" Emily's voice was high pitched. I raised an eye brow at him.

His face got pale and he turned off the speaker. "I thought you loved me." I asked trying so hard not to jump to conclusions.

"I do. " he said. "I forgot to cancel the wedding please don't drop to conclusions. Ok?" I sighed.

"No I'm not coming." He said in his phone. "No... Yea I need to talk to you about it... I don't know ... When are you free?... Ok..ok...bye." He hung up.

"I'll go talk to her. " He said.

"Why don't you just break up with her on the phone?" Liam pursed his lips together.

"That's not a gentle way to do that. "He stood up fixing his shirt.

"What a gentleman." I muttered under my breath.