Chapter 1

This will be my first (with creepypasta) fan fiction story in english. My english isn't so good, so... Sorry for any grammar errors ^.^

"I hate this!" I said as I accedentaly dug my hands in tree sap. My cat was up in the tree. Again. I needed to get him down. "Lin! Come down! Now" I shouted at my white cat. He just meowed and stayed in tree. I forgot that I had tree sap on my hands and I touched my light brown hair. I tried to take my hand out of hair, but no use. "Mom!" I called and she ran out of the kitchen. She saw my hand in hair and tears in my dark brown eyes. "Lindsey, it's third time this week!" she said. I looked up the tree and so did my mom. "You know that you're 16 and you need to take responsibility?" she said and looked down to me. I just noded and slid past my mom. I was little bit taller than my mom, but I also was paler. I couldn't get beautiful tan only horrible sun burns.  And I was very thin. She carried my cat inside and put him on couch. "How did you...?" I asked and she only smiled. "We need to get your hand out of your hair, don't we?" she asked and laughed, because I probibly looked funny. I stomped to the bathroom and mom followed. She filled bowl with hot water and poured something in. She did that third time and i still didn't know what was that thing. I sat on bath-tubs edge as she cleaned tree-sap out of my hair. My hand fell in my lap and I kinda smiled, but there still was that sap in my hair. Mom cleaned my hair for about an hour. She said that I have to wash my hair. I did what she said, I washed my hair with strawberry-scented shampoo. I wrapped towel around my head and went to my room. It allways has been in mess. No matter how many times I clean it, it will allways be in mess. Yep! I was a messy person. Only thing that wasn't messy was my bed. I threw towel on ben and took hairdryer. After few minutes my hair were dry. I combed my hair and went to kitchen. Whole house smelled of grilled chicken. As I went in kitchen, first thing that was off, my mom wasn't in kitchen. She usualy finishes all meals and calls for me to them. This was to wierd. I noticed note attachted on fridge. I took it and read it. "Dear, Lindsey! I went to the market. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you that eye-to-eye. Love, Mom!" She has never done anything like this. And why did she go to the market? We got any thing. This was to wierd... Well, if she's out, I need to help my self. First I took some cat-food and put it in Lins bowl. He slowly walked to bowl and hissed. "Stupid cat..." I growled. I took plate from cupboard and put some cooked patatoes and chicken on plate. Meal smelt good and tasted too. My mom is a great cook. She worked at coffee shop near by. I ate, washed my plate, made cat eat (he hates me now) and for rest of the evening sat on the couch watching TV. I was really interested in news, until something fell on floor in kitchen. "Lin! You stupid cat!" I shouted and then I heard giggle. Wait... Cats can't giggle. It wasn't giggle of a child, but grown man. I could tell that by it's deepness. I slowly approached to light switch in kitchen. As light went on, I thought that I will see some one, but there was no one. Not even my cat. I noticed the backdoors. They were slightly open. I peeked out the doors and saw my cat... It didn't move, nor make any sound. I slowly walked to cats limp body and saw it's fur was red instead of white. After seeing that I ran into house and locked all doors and windows. I stepped in my room, picked up my phone and dialed moms phone number. After moment phone was picked up. "Mom! Someone or something just killed my cat!" I screamed in phone. I heard only breathing and then maniacal laughter brusted out. I stood there in shock and listened to laughter until my phone slid out of the grip. I presed against the wall and slid down until I reached the ground. I started to sob and then cried. I slowly got up and slid in bed. I cried my self to sleep.

I'll try to update as soon as possible ^.^

Have a good day/night ^.^