Chapter 3

After 10 minutes I called police and told them everything that happened. Soon they were at my house and asked me some questions. They were here about half hour and they left. They said that they will catch that boyand put him in jail. I felt little happier after hearing that, but still he was out there and he'll try to kill me. I locked all doors and checked all windows. With all doors and windows locked, I went to my room and laid in my bed. I stared at my rooms ceilings and slowly drifted in sleep.  

Dreamland 

I was nowhere. Literally. Every thing around me was black. Then I saw something that caught my eye. A mirror. I went closer to mirror and stared at reflection. There was me, but I had large cut from my forehead to my chin. And it was stiched with metal wire. Behind my reflection stood that boy with carved smile and he was hugging me. Wait!? Hugging!? I smashed mirror in piecies and panicked. Then someone put his hands on my shoulders and then hugged me. "Don't worry... It will end soon..." he said it in low hissy voice. 

End of dream 

I shot up from my slumber. I was covered in cold sweat. What was meaning of that... Dream? I clenched my head and started to sob. "Why I'm such a crybaby...?" I quietly asked my self. "Maybe because you still have your sanity?" someone answered. I wasn't waiting for answer to my question. I looked up to door and saw my friend Simon. He allways could cheer me up. "How did you get in my house?" I asked and wiped away tears. "Remember, you gave me one of the keys? I still keep it with me." he said and showed key. "I... I heard... Acctualy I saw what happened with your mom..." he hesitatily said and sat next to me. He hugged me and I hugged him back. We are friends for nine years now. "I think you should get some sleep." he said breaking silence. I nodded, but didn't let him go. He sighed and laid on my bed. Soon we both fell asleep. 

I woke up from Simons groan. I slowly got up but he still laid on my bed. He only stared at ceiling didn't move. "Simon, get up! I bet that you're hungry." I said and as last word flew out of my mouth he shot straight up. "Food!" he slowly said and it made me laugh. He laughed to but our laughter was disturbed by crash downstairs. We watched at each other and then jumped out of bed. Simon took gun out and went through door. I only could follow him. We stopped at staircase and peeked around the corner. Through hallway rolled kettle and then back. We watched as that "game" continued for few minutes and than kettle just stopped in middle of hallway. I looked at Simon, then back to kettle. In hallway came that boy. I gasped and he turned around. We jerked back and quietly went back to my room. "I think he saw us..." I wispered. Simon opened window and started to get out. "Lets go!" he said and he jumped down. I followed him. He waited me in backyard and we ran. We ran from my home. I felt that we are being followed. I looked back and saw that boy catching up on us. "Simon, he's following!" I gasped. I was out of breath but gladly Simon dragged me by hand. "Lindsey, why are you running? Don't you want to see your mother, Lindsey?" boy teased me. I started to cry as he mentioned my mom. Simon pulled me in some kind of storage house. We ran through it and out again. He led me in multi-storey building and in one room. He pushed me deeper in room and locked door. "We should be safe for now..." he said and then there was a giggle. "There's no place safe." boy said and he lunged at Simon. Boy stabbed him in shoulder but Simon took his knife out and dug it in boys arm. As they fought I went deeper in room, looking for place to hide. There was no place like that. "Lindsey? Where are you?" boy sang out and laughed. I stood in middle of the room an stared at doors. They slowly opened and there stood that boy. With blood over his white hoodie. I just stared at him as he got closer and closer to me. "Go.... To... Sleep..." boy said and flung the knife. I closed eyes ready to die.

I'll update as soon as possilble ^.^