Epilouge

Lindsey was gone now... I just broke.... I couldn't.... I can't.... I watched as she fell and stopped breathing. Slendy tried everything to bring her back, but no use. He just stiched her up and dressed in nice clothing. Everybody was depressed. None of us went out for killing. We got coffin and dug a grave at near by graveyard. We all were there, standing in rain and watching as sand fell on her coffin. I cried... first time since 13... Gladly rain hid it, but I knew that others cried too. We put  flowers on her grave and soon one by one they left. I stood there for awhile. It was cold in rain... "I'm sorry Linds... I could save you, but... But I couldn't... That beast made me freeze... I..." I cried even more. "I'm really Sorry, Lindsey..." I said and went home.

3rd person view

Jeff walked his way out of the graveyard, leaving everything back. Lindsey was dead, but little they knew about Gaija. Only Slenderman knew. Rain pounded the ground, making Gaija woke up in dark coffin. She broke her way out of the coffin and dug the way up. Her hand reached the surface and soon she pulled her out of the grave. "Jeffrey... I'm back!" she said with madness in her pitch black eyes...

Yay.... I guess... This is finaly over :D

I got one more ongoing story "The Doll"

Go to my profile and check it out!

It's not the sequel though...

But if I get atleast 5 votes and 1 coment

I might write a sequel.

Have a good night/day! ^.^