Chapter 10

Does somebody reads this?

I woke up from doors opening. I told my slumber was fragile. I turned my head to the doors and there was no one. I felt little bit stronger, so I decided to get up and strech my legs. As I stood full weight on my legs, they strated to wobble little bit, but I maneged to walk. Slowly I walked towards doors. This room reminded me hospital room only bigger for atleast five people. Opening doors didn't take so much strength as I thought before. I walked down the hallway and ended up in warm living room. Walls were pale yellow and there was chandelier. There was quite big beige couch and two armchairs in same colour. In one armchair sat guy. He had brown hair and quite pale skin. He was wearing orange-brownish jacket and greyish jeans, also he wore black sneakers and mask. Mask kinda intrigued me. I wanted to see whats under it. He looked up from book which he was reading. "Hi..." I said and smiled. "Hi...?" he seemed confused. "What are you reading?" I asked as I sat down on the couch. It was soft and comfy. "Mirrors effect by Simon Dovery." He said and went back in book. "Sorry by interupting you, but what's your name?" I asked. "Masky." he said not even taking eyes from the book. I put my legs on the couch and as they touched the couch. Voice rang through my head. 'No feet on couch!' it said and I took my legs off of the couch. I saw who "said" that. It was that tall man. "Sorry!" I said nervously. 'Don't be, child. You're new after all.' he laughed. 'Jeffrey is here. Should I call him?' he asked when stopped laughing. I nodded and smiled. Jeff rushed in living room. "What do you need, Sle..." Jeff wanted to ask but saw me. He tackled me with a hug. "I was worried by you." he said and didn't let me go from hug.His hug got thighter. "Jeff... To... Thight..." I said and Jeff let me go. I took a deep breath and laughed a little. "So... Who are you?" I asked the tall man and I just naw noticed that he doesn't have face. 'My name is Slender man.' voice rang through my head. "I call him Slendy!" Jeff said and laughed. 'So Slendy how long we are here?' other me asked. 'Well... Jeff brought you here four days ago.' Slender said. "Jeff! Stop laughing!" I said to Jeff. "Let him laugh, let his lungs explode." deep raspy voice came from behind me. I turned and there stood clown. He was dressed likr all clowns I know, but only all in black and white. "Why do you want his lungs to explode?" I said and tried to not to show that I'm not scared. I'm afraid of clowns. I got some bad expirience at carnival when I was 5. One of the clowns scared me to tears. Because he got ketchup all over him and I thought they were blood. Silly from 5 year old to think like that. "I don't like him." clown laughed. "By the way. I'm Laughing Jack." he said and put his hand out for a shake. He got quite big hand if I compare it with mine. I didn't want to shake his hand but I didn't have any other choice to not be rude. I shivered and looked away. "Oh... You're afraid... From what? Me or all clowns?" he asked as he bent down to my ear. "F-from all..." I said holding back tears. "Oh don't be. I'm not like that clown who scared you to tears." he said and smiled. "How did you...?" I turned back to him. "I was there." he smiled wider revealing jagged teeht. I turned away from what I saw. Jeff has stopped laughing and breathed heavily. "Acctualy, why did you laughed for so long?" I asked. "How the hell I know!? It happens every time when he is here." Jeff said and pointed to Laughing Jack.

Sorry for mistakes ^.^

Have a good night/day!^.^