Chapter 5

I wish I had more readers -_-

I woke up at 8:56. Time for breakfast. I hadn't eaten since yesterday. I took some slim black jeans and tight green t-shirt. From drawers I took white bra and black panties. I went in bathroom and filled bath with hot water. I undressed and stepped in water. Pleasant tingiling shot through my body as I lowered my self in bath. As I got used to hot water, I washed my hair and cleaned my body. I sat in bath for an hour and then got out. I dried my self with a towel and put my panties and bra on. Then I put my shirt and pants on. I put clean towel on my head and ruffle my hair through it. I look in mirror and my scar is well seen. "Why don't you just kill me...?" I asked myself and looked down. I went out from bathroom and went to kitchen. Cat bowl was still there. Tears swelled up in my eyes. I still wasn't used to empty house. I missed my mom, my cat and my friend. Someone hugged me from behind and I froze. "Lindsey, why are you crying?" deep hissy voice asked. "You killed them... You killed my beloved ones..." I said and tears fell from my eyes. He turned me around and I dug my face in his white hoodie. He stroked my wet hair. Why am I doing this? He killed every one. I hugged him and cried more. He broke away from hug and he picked me up bridal style and took me to my room. He dropped me on my bed and climbed on top of me. I stared at him. He started to kiss my neck and collar bone. "J-Jeff!" I moaned. He giggled and continued kissing from collar bone up to my ear. He put his hand under my shirt stroked my side. I arched my back and moaned more. "J-Jeff! S-Stop!" I said between moans. He stopped and looked at me. "Why would I stop if YOU like it?" He smiled and again began kissing and stroking my side. I tried to push him off, but he wasn't moveable. "J-Jeff, p-please..." I moaned as he slid his hand on my back. He stopped and looked at me. "Y-you killed my beloved ones, you tried to k-kill me and now you are trying to make out with m-me..." I sobbed. He stared at me like he couldn't understand what I said. He took his hand off of my back and touched my scar. I tried to move my head away, but I couldn't. I blushed as his fingers slid over my cheek. He smiled and leaned in closer to my face. I blushed even more. He touched my lips with his. I couldn't stop myself from kissing back. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled closer. What was I thinking!? Now I'm kissing with killer. We pulled away for a breath. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I looked at clock on the wall and it showed 11:25. How long we were like this. "I need to go to work..." I said and tried to get up, but Jeff didn't let me. He handed me phone. "Call them and say that you are sick and won't be today." He said in strict voice. I took phone and dialed my menegers number. Soon she picked up. "Hello?" she answered to call. "Umm... Hi! Lindsey is calling. I wanted to tell you that I'm sick... And I won't be at work today..." I said with Jeffs eyes on me. "Okay, get well soon!" she said in happy tone. "Okey, thank you! Bye!" I said and hung up. "Happy?" I asked Jeff and his smile got wider. "Very!" He said and kissed me. We kissed for about 10 minutes and then Jeff needed to go. He left and I still laid on my bed thinking. What the Hell just happened!? He tried to rape me? Why I kissed back? So many fucking questions! I got up and went to kitchen. I still hadn't eaten. I made my self ham and cheese sandwich and ate it while watching Adventure time on CartoonNetwork. As I watched I felt my eyelids get heavier and heavier every second. Slowly I fell asleep.

I'll update as soon as I can ^.^

Have a good night/day! ^.^