Chapter 6

New Chap ^.^

Heh... chapy....

I woke up feom feeling being watched. I opened my eyes and first thing I saw were Jeffs eye. I screamed and jumped up. Jeff laughed holding his stomach. "Ha ha! Very funny!" I sarcasticaly said. Jeff after moment stoped laughing and tackled me, making us fell on couch. I blushed and tried to push him off. He wouldn't budge. He took his knife and placed it on my left temple and dug it in my skin. Tears started to form in my eyes. He slowly  slid knife from temple over cheek to chin. His knife made a pretty deep cut. Blood oozed out from cut. I didn't scream. I realized that my eyes were closed all the time and I opened them. Jeff licked his knife and then the cut. Pain shot through my body as his toungue slid across the cut. I moaned in pain. Jeff moved away from my face and I put my hand over cut. "You're sweet and tough. You didn't scream." he smiled at me. "Leave..." I wispered. "What?" Jeff asked. "I said: Leave!" I shouted right in his face. Jeff looked shocked and climbed off of me. I sat up on couch and held my hand to my cheek. Jeff stared at me and after minute ran out through doors slamming them behind. I got up and went to my room. My head felt dizzy. I picked phone and dialed 911. "911! Whats your emergensy?" women said in stern tone. "S-someone attacked me... And cut me..." I said and my head felt even dizzier. I fell down. "Mam'? Mam'!?" women shouted in phone. I felt so weak and useless. My sight slowly faded away. I saw figure bent over me and it picked me up. Blood smell hit in my nose. Those were mine or its? "Don't sleep, stay awake..." his voice said as he ran with me in his hands. Soon I blacked out.

I woke up in white room again. I felt really weak and dizzy. I looked around and saw nurse come in room. "Miss Monroe? How are you feeling?" she asked me with smile on her face. "Dizzy... Weak..." I said, sat up and weakly smiled back. "You feel like that because of blood loss from your wounds." she said and handed me a mirror. I took it and looked at myself. There was wound from forehead to chin, like in my dream. I smiled at myself in mirror. "I... am beautiful.... I am fucking beautiful!" I shouted and threw mirror across the room. What the hell just happened? I said that I'm beautiful with that scar? "Y-yes you are, Ms. Monroe." nurse said and picked up mirror shards. "You don't get it... You are pretty, but no beautiful as I am!" I said and started to laugh. I felt sharp pain in my abdomen. I looked down and saw blood. I laid down as nurse ran out of the room. I was left alpne with my insanity. My insanity pushed down or even 'killed' my pure sanity. Doctor came in the room and checked up on me. His hands were cold as they touched my skin on waist. He said something to nurse but I couldn't understand what. In room came one more person but doctor didn't see him. My vision was blurry, but I could see that person had white top, black hair. "Jeff..." I mouthed and he grabbed my hand. I squeezed his hand and I closed my eyes. "When she can go home?" Jeff asked. "She can go now, if you keep an eye on her." doctor answered and chuckled lightly. That was last thing I heard.

I woke up in my room. I laid on back, soon it wasn't comfy, so I turned on my side. I saw Jeff with my sleeping mask on. He laid on back so I put my head on his shoulder. He quietly snored and surprised me with hug. He pulled me closer to his chest and kissed my head. "Go back to sleep, it's nighttime." he said. I closed my eyes and drifted in sleep.

Dreamland

I stood in forest. I had Jeffs white hoodie on. Forest was all black and white and between trees stood girl. She's been in my dreams before. She tilted her head to side and her pitch black eyes stared at me. I tried to step back but I couldn't move a muscle. She came closer to me and I felt really scared. She got knife in one hand and other was pulled in fist. She wore blue torn shirt and black ripped shorts. "You... Took... Him... Away... From... ME!" she scremed in multiplied voice. "What are you talking about?" I asked and looked at her with shock. Her cut on face started to bleed. "You... Took... My... Jeff..." she said and clenched the knife. "But soon I will get him back from you!" she said in devilish tone and came even closer. She rised her hand with knife up in air and flung it at my chest.

End of dream

I woke up all covered in cold sweat and shaking. Jeff was still with me, holding me. He held me in hug and petted my back. I calmed down and closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes it was light outside. I slowly got up and pain shot through my abdomen. I put my hand on stomach. "How is it?" deep voice asked. I rised my head and took a look at doorway. Jeff stood there in black t-shirt and dark blue jeans. "Sore... It hurts..." I said and tried to smile through pain, but I failed. "I'm sorry... I stabbed you, because they would ask you too many questions about your pretty face." Jeff said and scratched back of neck. "It's okay... Now, would you help me? I'm hungry!" I said in rough voice and laughed. Jeff laughed too and helped me to get to the kitchen.

I'll update as soon as I can ^.^

Have a good night/day! ^.^