Love Complications ~ Chapter 2

"Katie honey, come down, we have something to tell you."

Awe, I really didn't want to leave this room, it was the only thing comforting me. But i guess I have to come out at least for the 10th time in 2 weeks.

"Well we have some news for you and Gloria."

Don't you just hate surprises, parents take forever to tell them, it gets on my nerves.

"WE'RE MOVING TO CALIFORNIA!"

As soon as i heard what my parents said I blanked out, I was trying to process what i just heard, I was also trying to figure out why we were going. Instead of trying to stress my mind out i just decided to ask.

"Exactly why are we moving to California?"

"Well that's, the bigger news out of it all, we are going there to pursue Gloria's dancing career."

.......CALLING........Missy

"Hey Missy, uhhh, I think you need to hear this." 

"OK, what's up Kate?"

"Well, I'm not going to be coming to school anymore and I wouldn't bother saving a seat for me in class anymore. Missy I'm moving to California."

"WHAT! But if you leave Kate, I would have nothing to do anymore, no one to feel the same way about Chelsea. Please Kate, at least take me with you, your my best friend for crying out loud."

"Awe, Missy I'm gonna miss you too, your my best friend, you think i wouldn't miss you! Hey at least this way I can stay awaya from Chase and Chelsea for good this time."

"Yeah I guess so, so are you gonna come and get your stuff from school?"

"Yeah of course, I will come now and get my all my stuff and say good-bye to you, see you soon."

"OK, bye bye."

Once I told my parents that I was going to go and grab my stuff from school, I went to grab my helmet and bike and made my way to school. The whole way there I couldn’t stop thinking that this move couldn’t have come at a better time. Once I made it to school, everyone was at lunch. I decided not to go into the cafeteria and have everyone notice me. So instead I just txt Missy to come to my locker.

Missy, meet me at my locker I don’t want to go into the cafeteria and have everyone notice me. Xx

While I was at my locker packing my bag I felt someone behind me and instantly I knew it wasn’t Missy.

“Well, will you look at what the wind blew in.”

“What do you want bird brain?”

“Ugh, is that any way to talk to you best friends’ girlfriend?”

“Chase isn’t my best friend Chelsea, so why don’t you and your plastics go and do whatever you fakes do.”

Wow it felt good to finally say that to her, for years now I have had to put up with her throwing all this shit at me and just because she was Chase’s girlfriend I couldn’t say anything back. It felt good to see them walk away in defeat. As soon as I turned back around I noticed Missy running up to me from the other side getting ready to pounce on me.

“AH, KATE IT FEELS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!”

“Ha ha, missy I promise I will stay in touch with you as often as I can, awe I’m going to miss you so much!”

“Not as much as I’m going to miss you.”

I couldn’t believe that this was going to be the last time that I would be able to see my best friend in the whole wide world.

“Come on, I will help you pack your locker up.”

For the rest of that half hour Missy took off the rest of school seeing as she had a free period. So we rode to our favourite coffee shop and had our last goodbyes when I had to go home and pack for California.

*hey guys i just wanted to say thx for the comments and reads that i have been getting i really appreciate it since it's my first book, i also wanted to ask, who should play Chelsea im struggling on her. thanks vote and comment for me!!!*