Love Complications ~ Chapter 10

this is the second last chapter. i just wanted to say thankyou for supporting me in my first book that i have ever written. i especially wanna say thankyou to 2 of my best friends in supporting me in this!!! luv u both!!

“What are you doing there on the ground?”

OK, if I saw Kate like this I would think, what is my friends problem! But now that the situation was reversed, I had no idea what to say!

“uhhhhhh. You know……”

“No….I don’t know.”

“Just admiring God’s beautiful creation.”

“HA! The only natural thing in the house…….wait no, mum is that weird that there isn’t anything natural….except maybe the air. Your laying on fake grass hun.”

“Ha-ha, yeah I knew that…..”

“Yea, whatever. Lets go inside, I’m hungry.”

“OK, but how about we do it like we are royals. You’re gonna go put on that dress and I will go get in something pretty.”

“OK, that sounds like fun. See you inside.”

“Go around the front!”

“Well Nah!”

………………YOU HAVE ONE NEW MESSAGE………………Ms Banks

Kate is home, where are you!

Reply

I am out the front we arrived together. We are going to get changed now.

“MISSY!”

When I heard her call my name I ran straight inside encase she found my present for her.

“Yes?!”

“I need help getting in the dress, can you help please?”

“Ha-ha, yea sure. Turn around.”

“Ok, after that I have laid out the perfect dress for you.”

“Ok, well I will go and check it out.

**********************************

Katarina’s P.O.V

“SURPRISE!!!”

“AAHHHHH!”

“Happy birthday Katarina!”

“Missy, I knew something was up. But I never imagined this! Who am I to thank?”

“Your Mum….”

“My Mum??”

“Yea, she rang me up and told me, very quickly may I add, that she was gonna through you a surprise birthday for your 18th.”

“MUM!”

“Happy Birthday sweetheart!”

“Thank you mum, for everything, especially for throwing this par-“

“Hey, you’re my baby girl and I love you know matter what. I wanted to throw this party for you. No thankyous needed.”

“You’re the best Mum!”

“I know I am. Now there is someone here, who has been dying to see you and really, really loves you!”

“MUUUUM! Your embarrassing me!”

“Katie!”

“Chase? Wait, no mum why did you invite him!”

“Because he begged that he would come and he wanted the whole grade to come as well.”

“Wait did you just say the whole grade?”

“Yep. Everyone of your old friends are here.”

“Ugh.”

“Katie! Over here!”

“What do you want Chase?”

“I came to tell you 2 things.

Happy Birthday. You deserve this.” Now I have to say this to everyone.”

“Chase, what are you-“

“HEY EVERYBODY! I NEED YOUR ATTENTION!”

Silence

“Thank you. I just need to say something to the love of my life.”

“I love you too baby.”

Seeing Chelsea up on that stage made me wanna go up there and punch her in the face.

“No, Chelsea, there is going to be no more us anymore.”

Everyone cheered Chase on.

“But babe we were-“

“No, you and your ‘friends’ have nothing to do with me anymore. I have been in love with the same girl for 18 years and I have only discovered that in the last 3 weeks. I have been a fool to let her go and I have broken her heart doing so.”

I had no idea who Chase was talking about. I mean if he has loved the same girl for 18 years, I would have known….wouldn’t have I?

“That same girl has gone worldwide. I don’t care how many people I have to get through to have her. But I need to say this just once so she can hear.”

And with that Chase walked off stage and towards me. I started to get really really nervous.

“Katie. I love you.”

The whole crowd awed and that was the last thing I remembered before passing out.

***************************

“Honey. Katarina, are you ok?!”

“EVERYONE STEP BACK AND GIVE HER SOME SPACE!”

Now that I knew was my Missy.

“Mum? Am I OK?”

“Yes, Kate, you’re OK. But I nearly had a heart attack when you didn’t get back up.”

“OK. Sorry mum. Help me up?”

“Of course.”

The first person I saw was Chase. He was staring right into me with his eyes filled with emotion. I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I ran towards him and give him the biggest hug in the world.

“I-I-I-I love you too Chase.”

“WOOOOOOOOOO!”

“It’s good to hear that Katie. I have missed you so much.”

“Same here. But before we get into everything. There is one thing I have been dying to do, now that Chelsea isn’t your girlfriend.”

And with that I walked up to Chelsea and gave her the biggest right hooker ever. Took her fake boobs out and shouted:

“OBVIOUSLY, CHASE DOESN’T LIKE HIS GIRLFRIENDS, FAKE!”

In the midst of the air I heard many things. But all praising me for doing what everyone else was too afraid to do. I was then caught by surprise when Chase came up and planted a big juicy kiss right on me.

********************************