Chapter 5

Hola ma paprikas, I’m watching my brother play COD while writing this so SORRY IF ITS BAMBOOZLISTICLY RUBBISH but I’m trying to make chapters slightly longer than 1-2 pages |_(-_-)_| <-Pump Up Da Partaayyy! Kk you may read on :D

Louis’ POV:

 “Lou, wake up dear. The new neighbours are moving in today, we need to tidy the house.” I yawned, stretching my arms out and opening my eyes to see my mum towering above me, smiling. I opened my mouth to speak, but the words came out in a whisper. I’m tired. “Mum, it’s not like they’re coming to our house, we don’t have to clean up.” She shook her head and tapped my pillow. “Well, I’m going to invite them over so we can meet them. Give them a warm welcome you know?” I admit, even though I feel it could get a bit awkward, inviting random people to our house, she has a kind heart and is always giving to others.

I got up and looked at the time. It was 6pm, I’ve been napping for 30 minutes. My mum plumped the pillow, as I sorted out the sheets. “But mum, I was gonna go over to Harry’s today.” She shook her head. “No, sorry love.  You’ll have to meet them too. Harry’s a lovely boy, I’m sure he’ll be lovely enough to understand. Why don’t you meet up tomorrow?” I groaned, Harry’s going to go to Cheshire for the weekend, so we won’t be able to meet tomorrow. I thought to myself. “No mum, it’s alright. Those neighbours had better be worth it. Harry and I had some unfinished business we needed to sort out. I can’t really say what- I vowed never to speak of it again, but it sure is as hell important.

* * *

I wiped off the last plate, I had finally finished washing the dishes. “Looouuuis! Heeellp! She’s trying to kill me!” I heard a distant, high pitched scream. “No, don’t come here! I’m…err… naked!” I heard a second voice. “Eww! You’re icky, Daisy!” Chuckling, I walked into the family lounge to see my two little sisters, Daisy and Phoebe, in a tickle fight. They were twins, both blonde, short, blue- eyed and adorable. “Daisy, you appear to be wearing your full attire.” She blushed, stepping back from Phoebe. “So what’s been going on in here?” I asked, knowing fully what had happened. Still, I wondered if they’d make up a silly story and expect me to believe them.

Phoebe looked up at me with her big blue eyes, just smiling innocently, her hair waving out in all different directions. She was an angelic psycho child. Daisy opened her mouth to talk, also smiling at me the same way her twin sister looked at me. I swear, it looks like God just copy- pasted them because they were too difficult to create. It’s like looking at a mirror image. Creepy, huh? “Well Phoebe took the remote off me while I was watching Two Of A Kind, and she called me a smelly nappy baby and started watching Horrid Henry.” She smiled sweetly. Phoebe gave her a bitter look in the eye, but quickly returned to her guiltless façade. “Oh right, then what happened?” I questioned, smiling. What a pair of little liars.

“Phoebe tried to beat me up by turning into a dinosaur like in Horrid Henry, then I called for you. I didn’t do anything.” She put her hands on her hips like a sassy little schoolgirl and gave me a ‘know- it- all’ look. “Mhm, okay. Pheobe, what really happened?” I asked, knowing she’d give me a truthful answer. Although they were almost identical copies of each other, some traits they had were complete opposites. For instance, Daisy’s a little lying twit, but Phoebe always tells the truth. Daisy’s strengths are sports and socialising, but Phoebe is really intelligent, (FUTURE VALEDICTORIAN IN DA HOUSE) she’s no Cody Martin, but bright enough for her age. However, Daisy can be very creative, responsible, and thoughtful when she wants. Phoebe can be slightly lazy and bossy at times. We all have our ups and downs; those are just some of theirs.