Chapter 7

I sort of kind of maybe changed the plot a bit a lot

BUT!!!

My old plot was basically basic and basically I changed the basic plot into an un-basic plot which is not very basic, I’m hoping at least basically I hope you like it :)

And does anyone listen to Avril Lavigne? I’m obsessed with her songs ‘Let me go’, ‘Rock N Roll’, ‘Complicated’, ‘Goodbye’, ‘Everybody Hurts’, ‘Darlin’ and ‘Sk8er Boi’ atm <3 She’s always been my idol hehehe oki bye for now …

(Image of Bella’s outfit on the side.)

I tugged at the hem of my pink lace top, trying to pull it down lower. I was fully clad in a new, sleeveless blouse that Marissa had got me but I never made the effort to wear, a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, and a casual pair of red converses. After applying a thin layer of rosy lip gloss, I snatched my school bag from the floor and headed out for my first day of school. To say I was edgy was an understatement. I was a nervous wreck. Oh well, I’ll just hope fate serves me well.

*  *  *

The school building loomed over me, I felt like a miniscule insignificant, just one in countless waves of students. Inhaling deeply, I strode into the school reception with a fabricated air of confidence about me. The old lady at the reception gave me toothy grin, which reached her crinkled eyes and defined the wrinkles on her forehead.

“Hello dear, can I help you?” She asked, stopping her typing to ask me.

“Erm, yes please. I’m new, starting today and I was hoping to get my class schedule, sorry.” I stammered, unsure.

“No need to apologize my sweet. Come this way.” She waved for me to come around to her desk. “What’s your name?”

“Isabelle Yearwood.” I replied instantly. She tapped away at her keyboard, found my schedule and printed it out. “Here you go, you know the ground rules, right?” I nodded. “Okay, your first class is geography with Miss. Hawkins. It’s in the main building on the first floor, turn right when you reach the hall way, it’s the second door you see. Now, off you go. Have a good day!” She gave me another warm smile before I headed off. Maybe I shouldn’t be worried, I already felt welcomed here. It might turn out good after all.

*  *  *

22 pairs of eyes watched my every move as I sauntered into the room.  The lady standing at the front had short blonde hair tied up in a ponytail. She was wearing a pair of ray bans, and bright red lipstick. “Can I help you?” She asked, nodding at me. I showed her my class schedule.

“I’m new.” I stated simply, as if it would explain everything. She regarded me for a few seconds, and then took my class schedule. “Isabelle Yearwood?” I nodded in response. “Welcome to Hall Cross High, I’m your geography teacher for this year. My name’s Miss Hawkins. Take a seat anywhere you like.” She smiled down at me warmly, handed me back my timetable and turned around, back to the board. My eyes scanned over the crowd of people, there were only two empty seats. One next to a black haired girl, who was painting her nails black to match the rest of her. I noticed the gothic theme, what with her black lipstick, black skinny jeans, batman shirt and dark makeup stretched across her face. Her eyes had shadowy rings around her eyes, making her resemble a panda, as they contradicted her pale, bloodless face.  I’d rather not. Besides, she’d probably start chanting satanic prayers and drag me into hell with her for a meeting with Hades. The other was next to a boy who had his head down, maybe he was sleeping. He wouldn’t bother me, it seemed.

On the boys left was a pretty brunette girl, who leaned forward to smile at me. She poked the boy who looked up at her as she pointed at me. The boy didn’t turn, he just shrugged his shoulders causing the girl to slap his shoulder and whisper something in his ear. The boy groaned and turned to me. My brown eyes met his blue ones. He cracked a cheeky grin and pointed at me. “You’re the girl who was at my house the other night! I know you!” The girl frowned, confused. “Excuse me?” She scoffed. The boy- I think he was called Louis- swung back, eyes wide open, just realising what he had just said. “N- No not like that! I meant- I mean- I- I” I chuckled at his idiocy. “I moved into his neighbourhood, my mum and I just paid them a visit.” I explained to the brunette. Her face softened. “Oh, well I’m Skyler. Nice to meet you.” She leaned forward again holding out a slim hand. I shook it and replied simply. “Nice to meet you too. I’m Bella.” Louis coughed, trying to make his presence known. “This is Louis, as you must know already.” She motioned towards him. He stood up and stepped on his desk, posing like the statue of liberty. “I am Louis! The sass master from Doncaster! The Tommo of all Tommo’s! Creator of worlds, Saviour of innocents, Destroyer of evil!”