Chapter 31

Guys I just asked for 30 votes and 40 comments in the last chapter. For the hard work I put in this book I deserve at least that much. Its very hard to balance this with studies and all and your positive comments really motivate me.

Every single vote means a lot to me! Just click that star button and make me hapy!

Please?

Anyway back to the story now..

Hope you guys enjoy!

***

"Assalam-o-Alaikum auntie." Fawad said to Areesha mother and bent down in respect while she patted his back.

"Walaikum salam beta." She said and hugged Areesha. 

Fawad was here to drop Areesha at her mother's place for two days.

"Fawad beta how's everyone else at home?" 

"Alhumdulilah good auntie. Ammi sent salam for you." He said as he sat down on the sofa.

"Walaikum salam. And how is Maya? You should've bought her along."

"Inshallah next time I will. Where's Zayan?"

"Oh he's coming. Areesha why don't you go and call him?" Her mother said to her and Areesha went to call him.

She went to his room.

"Salam Zayan." She said as she entered.

"Walaikum salam Areesha." He replied and pulled her into a hug. "How are you?"

"I am fine. I just miss you guys so much." She said to him kissing his cheek and and fixed his collar.

"I know. It's been so quiet without you here. There's no one whining and no one fighting with me." He said with an air of nostalgia.

"I have an idea!" Areesha exclaimed.

"And what might that be?" He raised his eyebrow. 

"Lets get you married." She exclaimed and his face fell.

"Not in a million years! Nope." He said shaking his head. "How is your husband? Is he here?"

"Yeah he's with mama. Come on." She said and pulled him outside.

When they got to the living room, she heard her mother telling Fawad to stop for dinner while Fawad glanced at her for help.

"Salam Fawad." Zayan went up to meet him.

They hugged and sat down.

"I hope Areesha doesn't disturb you that much." Zayan asked Fawad mischeviously while Areesha smacked his arm.

"Oh you have no idea man." Fawad said with a glint in his eye and Areesha glared at him while he just winked.

"Ok you kids chat I'll go and set the table for dinner." Areesha'smother said getting up.

"Ma I'll go set the table, you sit." Areesha said and got up.

After she set the food on the table, Areesha went and called everyone.

She was sitting across Zayan and Fawad on the dining table and they were talking about God knows what.

 Her mother kept offering food to Fawad who gave her a helpless look but Areesha snickered at his helplessness and didn't say anything. He was not much of an eater so her mother kept insisiting him to try all the dishes.

"Fawad why don't you try this fish?" Areesha said and passed him the platter. Fawad meanwhile glared at her and she shrugged innocently.

He opened his phone and typed something discreetly.