Chapter Four

I dropped the phone as my jaw dropped. Lucy ran over and picked up my phone off the ground and began grilling Zara for more information. As for me, I started to feel tears in my eyes and my heart became colder.

I was supposed to have his kids; I was supposed to be his WIFE! Did that not matter to him at all!?

Tears began to fall and my heart froze so much that it snapped into two. I wiped my faced as I looked into the mirror. He play me, then he better be ready for what I’m going to bring.

“Angel?”

I turn to see Lucy hanging up my phone. Her eyes are a mixture of anger, sadness, and guilt. I can understand why, she was the reason why I became Romeo’s girl.

She walks across the room and hugs me. I start to cry again, but harder this time.

“I loved him Lucy, why did he do this?” I sobbed on her shoulder

She steps back and looks me into my eyes.

“He broke you heart and now we destroy his life”

*****************************************************

Lucy filled me on her conversation with Zara. Basically, Romeo has been cheating with me with girls at our school. Zara’s sister is the only one he has gotten pregnant. And all of this has been happening in the past year.

The Way That I Loved you by Ashanti, filled the room. I listened the song with an understanding more than ever before.

I thought it was you and I but all I gotta say is

Why after all the times we tried

I found out we were living a lie

And after all of the love we made

I found out you don’t love me the same

My eyes started to water up, but I shook it off. I’m done crying over him.

“Lucy my dear we have a party to attend,” I tell her as I switch the station.

“What’s the plan Angel?”

“Breaking up with Romeo”

Lucy turns to me with a confused face.

“I’m not understanding why you would want to do that” she replies slowly

“Think about what would happen if Beyonce left Jay Z, if Jada left Will” I hint to her

She looked at me puzzled, but then with understanding. We both start to laugh.

“LET’S DO THIS!!!” Lucy yells

***********************************************

Song Of The Day: The Way That I Loved You by Ashanti