Jimin ~Love Confession

Jimin was acting weird lately. You don't know what it is, but something's off. He acts strange everytime you talk to him. Something he never did before. Jimin and you have been friends ever since kindergarden, you trust him more than you trust yourself. So him suddenly acting so weird worries you.

You agreed to meet up with him in the park so now you're sitting on a bench, waiting for Jimin to arrive. You see him coming your way, a tornado of black hair, brown eyes and a giant smile plastered on it's face. Jimin runs towards you and sits down next to you.

"Hi Y/N! I'm here!" "I see!" You chuckle and give him a hug. He stiffens up, and that confuses you. He never does that. "Jimin? Can I ask you something?" He suddenly turns into his serious mood and nods. "Ofcourse." "I noticed you're acting out weird lately. Is everything okay?" Jimin nods fast. A little to fast.

"Don't worry about me Y/N, I'm fine." You sigh. "I'm your best friend. Ofcourse I worry about you! That's my task as your friend."

Jimin sighs deeply. "Sweetie. I'm fine. Hey, I'd tell you if something was wrong with me." You nod. "Okay then,"

"What do you want to do today my friend?" Jimin stands up and holds out his hand for you. You grab it and stand up, not letting go of his hand. "Lets just go for a walk, we haven't done that in a long time." Jimin agrees and so we start walking, still holding on to each other's hands.

"People are looking at us Chim." "Let them look. Why would I not be able to hold my best friend's hand?" You smile and stop walking, only to give him a hug.

Okay, maybe you feel something more for him than a friendship. But he doesn't need to know about that!

Jimin hugs back and rests his head on your shoulder. "Lets sit down Y/N." You nod and let go of him. There's no bench in sight, so the two of you just sit down on the grass.

Jimin sighs deeply and looks at you. "Eumh, Y/N? Can I eumh tell you something?" You nod, anticipating his answer.

"Lately, I felt myself thinking differently. About you. I don't want you as my best friend anymore." You gasp, feeling your heart break because of his words. "Not in that way Y/N! I want more. I want to call you mine and mine only. I want to kiss you every single morning as you wake up in my bed and be there when you fall asleep again. I want to kiss you whenever I want and if you're up for it, do even more than just kiss. I love you Y/N. I'm sorry for not telling you any sooner, but I wasn't sure how to bring it."

Instead of answering him with words, you press your lips againt his and go in for a deep kiss. Jimin closes his eyes and puts his hands on your hips. He licks on your bottom lip, and you open your lips for him.

Jimin pulls you closer you wrap your arms around his neck. You can hear disapproving sounds coming from people passing by, but you don't care about them. You only care about Jimin and him kissing you.

After what feels like an eternity, he slowly pulls back and kisses your cheek. "Yes to everything Jiminie. I want all of what you just said." Jimin smiles widely.

"So, do you wan't to be my girlfriend Y/N?" You nod quickly. "Yes Jimin! I wouldn't want anything else." Jimin gives you his eyesmile and then closes his eyes. He leans forward, connecting your lips again.

"Love you princess." "Love you to jagi."