Bad News, Good News

First. Hello everyone, long time no see.
I haven't updated in a really long time and I'm sorry about that, but this is where the good news and bad news comes into play.

I can't really ask you if you want the good news or bad news first so I'll just give it to you as the title implies.

Bad News

So some of you might have guessed by now, but this book is pretty much done...
There won't be another Chapter. I've decided that I am just not capable of writing long stories, It generally becomes a chore at about Chapter 10.
This is where the good news comes into play.

Good News

So, I may not be good at writing "long" stories but I can certainly write short ones.
Which is why, because I don't want to just give up on this account all together, I have started a One Shots book,  very creative I know xD so basically.
You guys still get content from me, and I'm not always losing patience with my story and wanting to stop.
The One Shots will be anything MinecraftDiaries / MyStreet / Pheonix Drop High, yeah you get the idea.
I could sometimes do a One Shot on a different subject such as Dreams of Estorra or anything else I you really want me to, but the main topic is the 3 above. If you want a particular Ship being done, just send me a Private Message and I'll keep I in mind!
I have already written two One Shots which I will be publishing after I publish this.
Also they took me all afternoon (especially the second) so please check em out when you have the time!

Sorry if it makes any of you sad that this book won't be continued, but I think I've stopped it at a point where it "can" be ended. Once again sorry if it upsets you but remember that there will of course be at least a couple of Travlyn One Shots in the new book! Hope you're all having a nice day and hopefully I'll see you all later~