Gajeel's love

Author note:
This stories are not true and have nothing to do with my personal life. This is about a girl named Amelia and her life, not mine.

There will be slight swearing (God, shit) but nothing extreme. If this offends you I suggest you do not read these stories.

On that topic feel free to express your opinion on my stories because I know I am not the best and would like to get better.

Finally I would like to say that I do not own fairy tail (sadly) and any of the characters (aside from my own Amelia) belong to the rightful owner Hiro Mashima.
Have fun reading and enjoy! :3

Sorry guys! Today is going to be a short chapter. I haven't had as much time lately so I hope you can forgive me, let's hope the next one will be longer.
----------------------------------------------
Hi I'm Amelia. And this is my diary! In this book I will be telling you about my adventures in fairy tail high! My crushes, my homework, my friends. Basically all the drama and fun will be splattered across these pages. Have fun reading and maybe you can relate!

And so the day had arrived!
Today is the very special day that I  introduced Gajeel to Levy. I hope they got on well, but from what I've seen from Gajeel maybe it was just a complete flop.

Won't know until we try!

And so my day began. Speaking of love I got on the bus with Natsu again , like I do every day. And he! He...
Well honestly in not quite sure what it was, it was a cross between holding my hand and poking it. Almost like he was fiddling with it. I think he was, wait for it, NERVOUS. I know right Natsu, nervous? Pulease like that would happen.

Anyway I told Lissana about it and she was all up in my face like "OMG HE TOTALLY LIKES YOU GIRL!" So of course I was thinking 'um don't you mind since you know, you like him too?'

She must had read my mind or something because she just said. "I don't care about myself anymore HE IS PERFECT FOR YOU!!! So that answered my question pretty fast.

So back to Gajeel and Levy. I don't know if they would get along. Levy is the small smart type, and Gajeel being the big strong type. Although Levy can be really strict at times and as I witnessed yesterday Gajeel has a soft side to him.

So who knows? Well I certainly will in about... let's say 2 minutes.

"Amelia! Ohiyo gozaimasu!" Levy called sweetly to me, as she entered the school.

"Ohiyo Levy!" I yelled back. "Doing well?"
"Very! So what are you doing?"
"Oh just waiting for someone~" I answered sneakily.

Oh this is going to be so fun!

"Yo!" Said a gruff voice from the entrance. Perfect timing!

"Oh hi Gajeel!" I sung as innocently as possible."I've got someone hear for you to meet!". As he drew closer, I pulled Levy to me side and waved at him once more to catch his full attention.

You should have seen it! Gajeel's face went from cool to horror to utter embarrassment. And as I turned to my side I noticed the blue hair girls expression did something very similar.

Gajeel kept walking towards me and Levy hid further and further into my torso. However to the bluenettes relief, the man stopped a meter or two in front of us gulping. He looked like he was ready to turn around and run like the wind.

But I was not about to stop now! I walked the rest of the way to Gajeel pulling Levy along with me, at the point Gajeel was just about to sprint a marathon but at the last minute I pulled him by the tie to land infront of Levy.

"Gajeel, Levy. Levy, Gajeel" I hummed nonchalantly pointing at the peoples names I adressed.

They both suddenly found a certain spot on the floor very interesting as they continued to inspect it.

At one moment that both looked up and I could see their eyes wonder through one another. Gajeel finally met Levy's eyes and she gave a little wave in reply to his non-verbal speech.

"Y-yo.." the spiky black haired muttered. Giving Levy a weak smile,
The sweet girl smiled back as a reply.

And with that the bell rang. And sadly knocked me out of my daydreaming.
"W-want to walk t-together?" Levy asked quietly.
"Sure..." he muttered back.
And with that, they both wandered off to thier geography lesson.

I can't help but think how cute that look together. It was just adorable seeing Gajeel fiddle with his thumb while walking next to Levy. And how she giggled to herself when he did so. I bet you that will be going out soon, when that happens I'll be jumping up and down screaming happily like Liz after eating to many honey budda chips.

Although I'm still suprised by Levy's reaction, she seemed just as red as Gajeel did. Maybe she likes him too~.

Well that's it for now I'm going round Natsu's later so I can't wait! I get to learn more about him, I wonder if he is different at home then at school...

-Amelia