First Day

----------------------------------------------
Author note:
This stories are not true and have nothing to do with my personal life. This is about a girl named Amelia and her life, not mine.

There will be slight swearing (God, shit) but nothing extreme. If this offends you I suggest you do not read these stories.

On that topic feel free to express your opinion on my stories because I know I am not the best and would like to get better.

Finally I would like to say that I do not own fairy tail (sadly) and any of the characters (aside from my own Amelia) belong to the rightful owner Hiro Mashima.
Have fun reading and enjoy! :3
_______________________________
Hi I'm Amelia. And this is my diary! In this book I will be telling you about my adventures in fairy tail high! My crushes, my homework, my friends. Basically all the drama and fun will be splattered across these pages. Have fun reading and maybe you can relate!

First day
So I guess today was my first day at school. I hope I made a good impression, God knows what my life would be like if I got bullied on the first day! I would be called a wimp. A coward. Let's hope that never happens.

I just got up, so I was a mess. Let's just say I do not look pretty sitting at my dining table with my hair practically an Afro (like OMG when did that happen) and eating a pop tart that has gone all over my face.
In other words, I NEEDED A SERIOUS MAKEOVER!

----------------------

So I was on my way to school via train. Hair clean, Face cleaned, clothes clean, music plugged in (royalty - Conor Maynard best song ever!) I think I'm sorted for the ride.

Then suddenly a boy with cherry coloured hair (no kidding it was LITERALLY PINK) walks on the bus and stands beside me. He looked kind of messy, but had a kind of silly, sweet charm that just made him look natural.

My mind (being the perverted little shit it is) immediately began thinking 'he's hot' and I tried to start a conversation.

"Um hi, sorry to bother you but I was wondering if I could make a friend before I got to school. I'm kind of new to the town so I don't know anybody". He looked at me and shot a confused look.

Real smooth Amelia.

"My name is Amelia. I'm just starting in fairy tail high. And you?"

That was so hard! I guess that's his cue to slowly walk off far away from me.

Surprisingly (or to me at least) he didn't run away in fear and instead gave me a sheepish smile. (Which was adorable I might add)
"The names Natsu" he replied in a confident tone and put out a hand for me to shake.
I took his hand and he shook it strongly.

"I'm starting in fairy tail high too but I have a few friends going there. Maybe I can introduce you when we get to school". This time he gave me a genuine smile which comforted me in a weird way.
"Thanks I would love that"

We both suddenly realised that our hands were still locked together and quickly pulled them back.

At which point my face probably looked a giant tomato.

But at least I got some comfort in the fact that his face wasn't that far off from mine.
----------------------------

After a short ride we arrived at fairy tail high! It looked like quite an old fashioned school but from what I gathered from Natsu, it defiantly isn't  a 'well behaved posh student' type of school.

There was a large wooden door as an entrace,  along with a pebble walkway. Trees scattered the outside yard and lots of students gathered under them. But personally, I think the most noticeable attraction is the massive oak clock on the wall of the front building.

I calmly stepped off the train but Natsu practically dragged me the rest of the way (seriously, he has a really tight grip!) towards his friends that he wanted me to meet.

He slowed down and let go of my hand in front of 7 people. //AN: boy have I got some personality paragraphs to write!//

Natsu introduced me to them one by one.

The first being a boy with jet black hair, spiky like Natsu's but slightly flatter. He seemed to be the cool dude type but once you get to know him, he's actually quite the charmer and softy. His name was Gray.

The second being a girl named Erza who had beautiful long scarlet hair and looked very smart, almost professional. By her apperence and how Natsu was hiding behind me (WHY ME!) I assume she was the mature leader type. But was actually very fond of desserts and cakes.

The next two both had blue hair and both seemed to like the hot, strong, cool dude type. One was named Levy and was a bit on the classy but sweet and charming side. And the other named Juvia who I didn't really get much about aside from her swooning over Gray.

The next girl named Lissanna had short unadulterated white hair. She was very sweet but had a mature side to her and always seemed to smile.
She was the nicest one of all to me.

The last two was a girl named Lucy and a boy named Loki. They both seemed to be head over heels for each other and I am not the type of person to willingly interrupt that. They looked perfect together.

So that's Natsu's friends, they all seemed nice but I was still confused on how I could somehow fit into their friendship circle. Or correction, how Natsu would shove me in without me being trampled by them. (I applaud my metaphor!)

Until next time. Let's hope Natsu hasn't put me in one big mess!

-Amelia