Fight a little more than resolved?

All the characters (aside from my own creation Amelia) belongs rightfully to Hiro Mashima

Hope you enjoy this one! It's full of drama and gets a bit cheesy at the end hehe...

On with the show!
-----------------------------------------------------
Hi I'm Amelia. And this is my diary! In this book I will be telling you about my adventures in fairy tail high! My crushes, my homework, my friends. Basically all the drama and fun will be splattered across these pages. Have fun reading and maybe you can relate!

The argument has gone on long enough! When will it end!

Okay catch up on the argument, I think I'll just fill you in since I don't talk about it much.

Erza and Jellal were hanging out.
Then Jellal upset Erza by accidentally dropping her cake.
Erza yelled at him.
Jellal yelled at her, and said something that Erza won't tell us.
Erza started crying.
Jellal panicked.
Erza ran off.
And now, Erza still won't talk to Jellal.

Sigh. Will this never end?!
------------------------------------------------------
"Hi everyone" I said queitly as I walked up to the trees. Natsu wasn't on the train with me so he was either sick or went to school early. And if my eyes weren't lying, the latter was correct.

"Hey, Amelia"

I woke up from my thinking to see Natsu infront of me. He looked miserable, like he hadn't slept in weeks. Then again everyone else (including me) didn't really look any different.

"Natsu? Are you okay? You look so, tired..."
"Huh? Oh yeah I'm just worried is all.." was his reply, well more like a mumble to himself.

"Everyone's tired Em" Gray said while getting up to talk to us. If your wondering he made that nickname for me inspired by Juvia.
"Yeah. Everyone's worries about Erza and Jellal" came a statment from Liz.

Suddenly, we all saw the famous Erza Scarlet turning the corner to pass us.
"Erza!!" Practially everyone yelled.
"Yes?"

Natsu practially ran up to her. Stopping infront of the red head and looking her in the eye.
"Are you, okay?" He asked carefully. Obviously trying not to upset her.

"Why do you ask?"
At that she gained a syncronised shocked, mouth falling open face.
"Erza, do you not remember?" Was the question from Lucy.
"I'm sorry guys. Your gonna have to specify"

A nervous gaze was shared before Juvia took the risk.
"About. Jellal?"
All we got in return was a raised eyebrow. Then an 'o' shape formed with her mouth.

"Oh. That's over now."
"What?!"
"Yeah, the fights over. Didn't I tell you guys?"
"No?!"
"I didn't?"
"NO!!"
"Okay, okay god. I'll tell you then..."
_______________________________
"Ugh!" Erza mumered to herself class. It had been exactually 8 days, 11 hours, 24 minutes and 14 seconds since she had an argument with Jellal. Make that 8 days, 11 hours, 24 minutes and 15 seconds. 16 seconds. 17 seconds..

'Sigh. I wish I could take it all back...' she thought.

Break was another 30 minutes or so. Meanwhile Erza sat there completely forgetting about her work, just focusing on thinking. And the accasional awareness that has teachers mouth was moving.

'I know what he said hurt me, but did it hurt him? Did what I say back hurt him? I can't remember. I was so upset I didn't look. What if what he said was true! It probably was after what I said to him. Maybe, he really does..'

"Miss Scarlet!"

Erza shot up from her seat. Only to be confronted with an icy glare from her French teacher, Mr Daltons.