The blue haired puppet

Hello!! This chapter has a character from fairy tail that I wanted to write about for so long! But I thought other stories were needed first. I'm sorry I haven't written about her sooner! Enjoy!
___________________________________
Hi I'm Amelia. And this is my diary! In this book I will be telling you about my adventures in fairy tail high! My crushes, my homework, my friends. Basically all the drama and fun will be splattered across these pages. Have fun reading and maybe you can relate!

Good morning!!! What a wonderful day!! I'm sure nothing can ruin this day!! What could possibly go wrong!

Ok I'm kidding. A lot of things could go wrong. How many of you have met someone and was like 'it's so nice that I met someone! Nothing could go wrong!'. Then find out just by meeting someone, you got yourself rapped up in a whole lot of drama-llarma...
_______________________________
My day started off normally. I was sat on the bright green grass under our tree with my friends. Like every day, we would talk and be silly until the ball for class went. But today was different.

We had a new student in the school today, and I just happens that our raven haired snow freak is showing her around. Not to say Juvia didn't have a say in the disition-but it's didn't make much of a difference.

And now; queue the point of view of our infamous Gray Fullbuster...
_______________________________
I walked towards the front office of the school, making my way to meet the new girl I was told to show round. Juvia was still with everyone else at the tree, which is a shame. It would of nice to have her with me. You know for company, defiantly not for other unrelated reasons.

Once I got to the front office I saw a small girl with blue hair in pigtails. She was wearing a simple pink kimono with a black waistband to keep it together. She also looked a little lost.

She looked up and saw me looking at her, I saw the epiphany in her expression before she started to walk towards me.

"Ano, you wouldn't happen to be Gray would you?" She asked quietly. I smiled warmly at her. "Yep, that'd be me" I replied.

"Oh thank goodness!" She said relieved. "I thought I'd be lost forever!". She reminded me of someone, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"So what's your name?" I asked.
"Oh gosh I'm sorry! I haven't told you have I?! My name is Wendy Marvell. Pleasure to meet you Gray-Kun!" She quickly answered, bowing her head in greetings.

"So. Where would you like to go first Wendy?"

I showed Wendy all around the school. The classrooms, her homeroom, the lunch hall, everything. We talked a bit about the gang and that she was welcome to join us if she wanted. Her reply was more than happy.
_______________________________
Finally it was the end of the day, I still had to look after Wendy for the rest of week. But I'm okay with that.

I walked out of school with Wendy to meet up with her, as she said, friend. To my surprise we walked out to meet no other than Sting Eucliffe, my classmate.

"Oh hello Sting, I didn't know you were related to Wendy" I said in surprise.

"I didn't know you was her buddy" he replied, exaggerating the word you.

Wendy looked between innocently.
"You know each other?"

"Oh he's just an acquaintance, nothing more" Sting quickly answered before giving me a chance to talk.

"Oh okay, that's nice now I don't have to worry about introducing you!" The bluenette beamed.

I swear I've seen that sparkle in her eye before. So gentle but excited at the same time, but this time they had less per say 'love' in them.