Agraphobia

You are wary of every single thing around you—rather, every single human. You’ve read about it as a child. You’ve seen your elder sister get raped countless of times by your mother. Man and woman alike, you never touch; for you are paranoid enough to consider every type of physical contact as sexual contact. You fear it, you loathe it; you would kill it if you had the chance to—if it were even possible. Whenever you get touched by someone, you hyperventilate and scream like you were burning alive.

You are on a sidewalk going to school, listening to your favorite song. Calm, but still incredibly perceptive of yours surroundings. Your phone vibrates in your long grey shorts and you slightly jump. Reaching the edge of the sidewalk, you bend down a bit and grab your phone—someone touches you.

Your eyes widen as you take in the sight of the man behind you who was merely trying to warn you that the stop light already stopped revealing a bright red. The road is at your back and the cars start to move.

The man tries to calm you down as you scream and almost lose your breathe. He touches you again on the arm, trying to keep you from stepping too far back.

You tell him to get away and try to loosen his grip. You don’t care anymore if it’s you who touches him, as long as you get his hands off of your right arm. He lets go accidentally and you stumble backwards. A car obviously hits you and you fly somewhere on the hard light grey road—head first impact.

A lot of people approach you and stupidly try to lift you up and away from the crash. You keep pushing them away from you, screaming. You are squirming on the ground. The same man whom you met at first tries to help you up. You kick him harshly—heaven knows why you can still move after such a hit. You are in the middle of standing up and your kick made him let go of you. Your head crashes on the ground.

You emit a continuous sound—as if you are still screaming. You still do so until the ambulance comes.

You die with human contact.

You die with what you oddly consider as sexual contact.

You die with fear.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM INCREDIBLY SORRY FOR THE REALLY LONG DELAY.

More stories to be posted tomorrow. :)

Vote.

Comment.

Eat.