Chapter 11

hey guys...this is everything about Jay........ so lots more about him...........

njoy the chapter.............

.............................................

Jay:

I watched as the four of them stood up and circled me. I know I am in trouble. Not that I am afraid of them but the only thought that occurred to me is what will happen when anyone see me along with them. I know the possibility that I can’t defeat them but still I can’t let them get over me. They touched my sister again and if he didn't stop them, they will do it again. Warm filled in my heart whn I realised that I called Summer as my sister.

“Leave my brother, alone,” I heard summer’s voice filled with anger. Shit! What she is doing here? I turned to see her standing a few feet away from us, glaring at us. Dan laughed and caused other to laugh.

“Oh My! I am so afraid of your sister, Jay” Dan teased and laughed.

“Stay out of it, summer. Just leave,” I hissed at her but she didn’t move. It was as if it didn’t affect her. She shook her head. I sighed. Stubborn as usual.

“Yeah, you should probably listen to your brother, little sister,” he amused and walked to her. I was about to go to her when someone blocked me with twisting my hands. I struggled to get away from them but they held me tightly. I looked at summer, who didn't bulge. Strange! either she is strong or an idiot to come after me.

“Summer, just leave right, now” I yelled in vain. She didn’t move a bit. Great!

“No, not until these guys leave you alone,” she yelled at me and turned to Dan,” listen you, I know what you are trying to give my brother, but I warn you before you do anything stupid.” She warned him. Is she mad or something?

“Oh great!” Dan smiled and turned to me,” Look Jay, your sister just warned me. I am so scared of her,” the other started laughing.

“You have to, Dan” she remained cool.

“What can you do to me or even us? Yes, I am the one you supply drugs to your brother. I know he is trying it hard to neglect it but I don’t want it to happen,” Dan replied to her. I tried struggling to free myself.

“Why? Why would you do that? She asked him.

“Because once your brother is off with drugs, he will be going to tell everyone about us. Not that anyone knows about us but it would be official and I don’t want to do that. Your brother is very special for us and we can’t lose him,” Dan voice was too dangerous. If I didn’t do anything now, he will hurt her.

“You sick bastards, I know that my brother is innocent,” summer yelled in anger. I always know how much she wants me to be her brother but I refused. She always looked at me as her big brother and now I see her as my little caring sister. I couldn't stop smiling.

“But still what can you do,” he gripped her elbow tightly.

“Don’t you dare hurt her, Dan” I flipped over but they held me tight. I have no energy to fight harder.

“Don’t worry brother, he can’t hurt me,” she smiled at me and glared at Dan,” and for you Dan, I think your good days are gone,”

“What?” Dan looked shocked. I was trying to figure it out when I saw five big guys surrounding us aiming their guns at us. Dan and his friends froze. A guy came from behind removing his goggles. I saw him somewhere but I couldn’t remember him. Damn this drug! It makes me forget people.

“Boys, cool down you are scaring them,” the guy acted cool.

“Ian, you were late,” summer accused him. Ian? I searched my brain hardly and then…. Yes the sheriff. Why is he doing here?