six

I'm so sorry - Imagine Dragons

Lexa had let Avery, Willow, Kane and Abby walk into her tent where Clarke was struggling to wash Finn's blood off her hands. "Let me." She told her and Clarke did what she was told.

"They would've tortured him I had to. I-I had to. I had to. What did I do?" She broke down. Avery embrased her friend as she was sobbing.

"You did the right thing Clarke." Was all she said. She let Abby talk to her daughter while Avery decided to talk to her Mom. "I'm-"

"No. I'm sorry." Willow told her daughter and they hugged. "Where's Bellamy?"

"He's with Raven, I told him I was fine."

"Are you?" Her Mom asked her.

"I-"

"The commander is ready to talk." Gustus told them while entering the room, interrupting Avery's answer.

"Blood has answered blood. Some of my side say that's not enough they wanted to murderer to suffer as out traditioned demands." Lexa announced. "But they do not know that your suffering will be worse. What you did tonight will haunt you until the end of your days. Still, there will be restitution, the body will be given to Tondc, murderer and murdered joined by fire." Avery shook her head. "Only then can we have peace."

"No, no, we've done enough the boy should be buried by his own people-"

"Kane. It won't work." Avery told him softly, she looked towards Lexa who nodded in response.

"Enough? We were owed the pain of 18 deaths, we were owed the righteous kill my village deserves justice."

"You don't want justice you want vengeance." Av's Mom finally spoke.

"You have not seen my vengeance."

"We'll do it. But when it's over we talk about how to get our people out of Mount Weather. All of our people." Avery said while nodding towards Clarke who agreed.

"We want the same things, Clarke, Avery."

"Good, when do we leave?"

"Now. Choose your attendance." Lexa announced while Avery and Clarke parted from their parent and walked out of the room.

"The usual poeple?" She asked Avery and nodded.

***

Avery, Clarke and Bellamy were walking in a trio. Clarke was staring out into thin air so Avery clicked her fingers in front of her face and she snapped out of it.

"Hey, you doing alright?"

"Yeah." Clarke replied to Bellamy.

"You did the right thing."

"Now I get to live with it." She muttered to the pair. "You still think this truce is a bad idea, don't you?"

"I think we're wasting out time on politics while our friends are in trouble." Bellamy chimed in responce,.

"We need their army to get to Mount Weather, and you know it."

"Their army has been getting their ass kicked by Mount Weather forever. What we need is in inside man. Someone to be our eyes and ears."

"Or inside woman."

"Forget it, it's too dangerous." Clake shrugged off. Avery and Bellamy looked towards each other as they heard Clarke.

"Clarke if you can make it out, We can make it in."

"I said no."

"Since we don't take orders from you, I'm gonna need a better reason." Avery told her.