twenty two.

"We're home." Avery announced, pulling up in front of a deserted arkadia. "Disgusting isn't it?" She said after a moments silence.

They all wondered in, as everything was empty. "It's like a ghost town."

"You can say that again." Avery said, walking into one of the armories to find it was fully loaded. Octavia started down at a blood patch in the mud where Lincoln died.

"Let's get his book and get the hell out of here."

"That's a plan I can support." Jasper agreed as Avery walked towards Bellamy as he eyed the spot. "Lincoln." She told him with a pained smile.

They walked into the hanger bay, seeing stuff placed everyone. Raven was rught, it was just like a ghost town. "We need to get out of here quickly." Avery announced.

"It's like they just got up and walked away."

"They did Clarke. They're with ALIE now," Avery smiled. "No pain. I understand why anyone would take it."

"Don't do it." Clarke told her.

"Not planning to. I prefer not being controlled by an artificial intelligence thanks." She replied. Clarke looked towards her and then to Bellamy who was packing.

"Something happened between you two when I was gone, didn't it?"

"Yeah." She replied. "He killed Lexa's army, arrested you, tried to take you to Pike, and I was on the other side with Kane. It wouldn't have worked out anyway, what with sudden death meeting us at every doorstep." Avery walked to the food storage area and started packing stuff into a bag for her to carry back to the rover.

***

Avery had just finished packing the third load of things she had brought to the rover. She had packed a lot of food and some clothes. Avery hadn't even glanced at the room her and Bellamy were supposed to share. She walked through the hanger bay back to Raven where she saw her, Sinclair, Monty and Clarke gather up.

"Seak higher things." She read behind Montys back.

"Jesus."

"Nope. Just Avery." She smiled, taking the book from his hands and flicked through a few of the pages. "What's the phrase in Latin? I mean there is a bunch of Latin in here, its the logical thing."

"I studied some latin." Sinclair told them. "Seek higher things. Altiora petimus." They paused and nothing happened. "No, go for a less literal translation. Ascende superius."

The flame opened up and Sinclair and Avery highfived. Raven leaned close to the flame but Clarke pulled her back. "When someone without the blood takes the flame, the flame takes their life."

"Sounds fun." Avery commented.

"Ok there must be another way to access the code then."

"There's not. Until we find it a host, we won't know how to stop ALIE." Raven said while Clarke packed the flame away. "Come on, Bellamy's waiting."

"Ok, we'll catch up." Sinclair told them. Avery shot them a smile before leaving with Monty and Clarke. She wasn't listening to the conversation until she heard creapy music playing. "Someone's here." She walked in the direction of the music, ignoring Monty's sarcastic comment.

She found a music box, lifting it to see the name Aaron. "I don't like this. We should go."

Two figures approached through red smoke. Avery's breath hitched to the back of her throat when she saw Emerson through red smoke. "Now, run!" Clarke yelled to the pair.