eighteen.

October 10th, 2016

jimin:
hang out with me
ur favorite drop out trainee

yoongi:
...i thought you weren't okay with talking about that
i mean
you seemed like u were the one more
yenno
sad about it

jimin:
what can i do
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
maybe i just didn't have it to go solo yenno
in the end it's just me and my feelings

yoongi:
well
it's good to know you're okay
not sad sad

jimin:
aw ur so cute
(^з^)-☆
but if i went solo then my hyung would be all alone
no one would be there to give him kisses! :-P

yoongi:
what are you, hoseok?
using those fuckin emojis?
and shsjjdkd shut up
i didn't sign up for this
tag ur pda

jimin:
hey they're cute (。 ˇ‸ˇ 。)
anyway let's go to lotte land!

yoongi:
i'm not 5

jimin:
but ur my boyfriend so ur going w me anyways
mwahaha

yoongi:
jsjskdkl
ok fine

although Jimin was the one who proposed the idea of going to lotte land—yoongi's the one standing outside the gates, looking at the time on his phone anxiously, foot tapping impatiently.

"you're late." Yoongi grumbles when he sees Jimin in the distance, a big, stupidly bright smile plastered like paint on a canvas on his face. Yoongi can't help but stare.

"did you wait long, my soulmate?" Jimin asks, linking his arms immediately with yoongi's, fingers intertwining with his. Yoongi blushes a little.

"no," he replies, "i only waited a few moments." Yoongi pats jimin's chest assuringly, swinging their hands up and down, turning to gaze at Jimin who's smiling like crazy.

they spend the whole day there at lotte land—riding the endless selection of rides, eating too much cotton candy and taking too many photos Yoongi knows he'll forget in the end. he'll forget everything that happened here. he'll forget it.

meeting Jimin when he was still so small, collaborating in various tracks and then soon publishing an album in both their names.

getting an email from an entertainment company, being scouted, being trainees, training to become something that's hidden in the fog, behind the dense trees of the forest. too many breaths, nights, days were spent training to become something they could not be.

too many hours, moments, and sleep taken from them in return of never seeing the sun rise at the days darkest.

too much time wasted thinking soulmates aren't real. soulmates don't exist.

Yoongi ate five packs of cotton candy and a little too many cups of bubble tea. Jimin was the one to persuade him into buying them and eating them all. he ate two bowls of teokbokki and two boxes of spicy chicken wings. the barbecue sauce spread so far it almost reached his ears, like he'd grown a beard over night. Yoongi thought it was adorable.

in honor of halloween, they went into the haunted house despite jimin's many complaints. Yoongi huffed a sigh and they both stepped foot inside, Jimin latched tightly onto yoongi's arm, hand clenching his tightly. it didn't bother Yoongi, in fact, he actually felt kind of calm when Jimin did that. it just felt right.