B

Tyler had just gotten home when he realized all of Josh's markings were gone. The replacement of these was a phone number that had 'text me' at the end. Tyler entered the number in his phone and saved the contact. He would, but he had homework to do, he needed to shower, and do laundry. He was a busy man.

¥•¥

Josh had left school early. He was bored and could pass his last class so easily. He went home, and scrubbed at his arm to get the pen off. What he wrote came off, but Tyler's didn't. He had been scrubbing at his arms for so long and so hard that the small pricks of blood forming never crossed his mind because they were instantly swept away by the wash cloth with soap. It was when he got the idea to write his number down that he stopped. Surely Tyler would text him soon.

Josh waited three days for something, but he got radio silence. He was grouchy and felt like he had messed up big time. Tyler hadn't made an attempt to contact him, so neither did Josh. He used to draw on himself daily, but he couldn't let Tyler know that he had given into him.

He was sitting at home on Saturday when he felt the familiar tingles on his arms. 'Hello, we haven't talked in quite sometime...' Josh's arm still hadn't fully healed. His friend freaked out on him when they saw his arm bandaged. He had quite the scab covering the skin. He knew it would leave a scar, so he started planning on a tattoo sleeve idea to cover it up. Josh picked up a pen from the table beside him and wrote somewhere unexpected. He wrote near his ribs. 'Text me.'

¥•¥

Tyler felt something itching his ribs and scratched it. It wouldn't stop and was moving. He lifted his shirt to see 'Text me.' written on his rib cage. Tyler's eyes widened. He forgot he had his number.

Tyler: hey
Alien boy 👽: took you long enough.
Tyler: I forgot I had your number
Tyler: sorry
Alien boy 👽: cute. My feelings for you had faltered for a bit
Tyler: you have feelings????
Alien boy 👽: d e a d