P

Can we take a moment to appreciate how Daniel Radcliffe looks in the movie "Victor Frankenstein?" His long hair makes me happY
-----------

"T?" Josh whined as he rolled his head to look at Tyler from the passenger seat. "Where are we going?"

"Do you wanna know?"

"Yes."

"A secret place." This response earned a groan from Josh.

---

"We're here!" After a thirty minute drive they had pulled into a place that had decorous Christmas lights everywhere. Josh's eyes lit up as he looked around at them.

"T, what is this place?" Josh asked his voice laced with amazement as he gaped at the trees wrapped in the strands of multicolored LED lights.

"It's somewhere I go every year. It's a tradition I thought I'd share with you." Tyler took in Josh. His face was colored with vibrant blues, whites, pinks, purples, and all sorts of colors. "It's a little something to help with you feeling down the other day. I owe you one." He saw the confusion on Josh's face as he responded.

"You knew about the text?" Tyler furrowed his brows.

"What text?" Josh's face fell blank.

"I got a text from someone, and they called me mean things, and told me not to tell anyone, but it's nothing. They haven't texted me since." Tyler could tell Josh was pushing the matter aside, so he let the subject fall.

"What do you think?" Tyler raised his eyebrows as he motioned to the lights around him, Christmas music playing in the background softly.

"It's so cute. Thank you for this T." That cute smile was back on his face. The one where he trapped his tongue between his teeth, and his eyes crinkled at the corners.

"I still think you're the best view." Tyler winked at Josh, causing the red haired boy to flush almost as red as his hair. "Still cute."
----------------
Still not the length I want the chapters to be, but I mean???
- Luca