F

Tyler was walking down the street when he saw a group a kids kicked a boy with faded red hair. His blood seemed to boil at the sight. It reminded him of his soulmate.

"What do you think you're doing? Leave him alone. He's probably done nothing to you." Tyler's fists clenched tightly as he walked closer to the group.

"Why are you defending a fag like him? Are you a fag, too?" Tyler hated being called that, but more so other people.

"Yes, actually. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to be taking him. If you try anything, I will come into your house at night, and you'll have the best orgasm you've ever had, and before you can think twice about it being a guy giving it to you. Beat it." His voice was laced with a harrowing tone. He watched one of them lazily kick the boy on the ground causing him to emit a small squeak which made his heart break a little on the inside.

Tyler crouched down by the curled up man, and rubbed his back. "Hey, hey. It's okay. They're gone now. You don't have to protect yourself." Tyler was surprised when the figure reached up and hugged him, letting out heart-wrenching sobs.

Tyler started tearing up as he held the boy, rubbing his back, and holding him close to his body. He made up his mind right here that he had to protect him with everything he had.

"Thank you.." The red haired boy mumbled. His voice was cute, even though it was cracking from the crying session he just had.

"There's nothing to thank me for, cutie." Tyler chuckled and ran a hand through his own hair. He heard the boy mutter something, so he just smirked. "Let's get you to a hospital. You aren't looking to good."

"I'm fine. I've had worse." It shocked Tyler how easily those words slipped from his throat. He couldn't believe it. This boy had suffered through worse.

"Done by them?"

"Well, yeah. They broke my ankle, and cut me so bad I had to get stitches and a blood transfusion." He couldn't keep back his emotions like he should have. His face contorted into one that was full of pain, and longing.

"Why haven't you told anyone?" His voice had gotten softer.

"I have."

"They haven't done anything about it?"

"No. Apparently they get out of certain things because one of their dads is a cop and so on so forth."

"I'm making it my duty to protect you,..." Tyler was searching for a name.

"Josh, the name's uh Josh." Tyler was taken back. Josh, like his soulmate, Josh. Tyler couldn't tell him that.

"Well, Josh. Meet me at the stop sign before you go to school okay?"

"Alright, stranger."

"Call me T."

"Mr. T? When did you turn white?" Tyler snorted, and laughed.

"Dork."

-------
So this is in Tyler's POV so you can skip this if you wantttt
- Luca

(Also hello mally)