1- What's your name?

Hannah's pov

"Seriously?! We just got here. Can't you wait till tomorrow?" She asks, raising an eye brow.

"No!" I say dramatically. "C'mon, I need to get a new straightener. I will die without it!" I say breathlessly.

"Ugh. Fine." She gives in.

"YES!" I say grabbing Vanessa's wrist and dragging her out of the appartment.

I run around to the drivers seat. Yay! I'm driving *evil smirk*

"TO THE MALL!" I exclaim

*almost there*

"HANNAH?! You know you need to stop at a stop signs! You almost hit someone!" She says

"Yea, I know. I'm not stupid Vanessa" I say sarcastically rolling my eyes at her comment.

She gives me a look like 'shut the hell up or I will kill you' but I ignored it and kept driving. She was freaking out for no reason! I mean I can drive! I am 18.

After we arrive at the mall I find my perfect hair straightener and pay for it as Vanessa drags me towards American eagle but, being me, I wander off and I see a Starbucks. We all know what happens after that. After I got my drink I turned around and almost fall into someone.

"Oh my gosh. I'm really sorry." I say panicking a little. I look up and see that it looks like Trevor. As in Trevor Moran! I start to freak out in my head and it probably looked like my eyes where going to pop out of my head.

"Hey, I'm sorry. Are you ok?" He asks smiling at me

"Yea I'm fine. This might sound stupid but are Trevor Moran? From our2ndlife?" I say sounding exited. He smiles, laughing slightly, nodding his head.

"Wow. I really love your videos-" I start

"Hey Han- OMG ARE YOU TREVOR?!" Vanessa exclaims cutting me off. I sighed crossing my arms over my chest in annoyance.

He laughs and all of a sudden I see THE Ricky Dillon walking towards us. Me and Vanessa look at each other and I start to mentally prepare myself.

"Hey Trevor did you-Oh hey, have we met before?" Ricky says looking towards the two of us. I look in Vanessa's direction but she looks COMPLETELY lost.

"Hey, I'm Hannah. And this is Vanessa." I say introducing each other.

"Hey, I'm Ricky" he says turning to Vanessa and smiling at her directly.

"We love your videos SO much!" She gushes. Gosh, keep your cool, no need to scare them off!

"So what are you guys doing here? Where is everyone else?" I ask, I notice Ricky give Trevor a small smile

"Oh you know the usual! Starbucks duh! And they are all asleep" Ricky says? It was like 11 in the morning so I could have expected that from the boys.

"Hannah? What time is it?" Vanessa says

"11 why do you ask?" I say confused.

"Oh my gosh we are going to be late on the first day of work!" She looks concerned. My eyes widen and we tell the boys good bye but something stops me as I turn around.

Trevor pulls me back to him and he says

"Hey, can I give you my number?" He asks sounds a little nervous

"Of course" and smile at him.He pulls a sharpie out of his pocket and gently takes my hand and writes his number on it. I smile and leave.

*A/N ya like? I hope so! See I told you we would meet them soon! Updates coming

Peace out Caylen clouds,

Love Hannah and Vanessa