11- Will you be my girlfriend?

Vanessa's pov

"Hey, we got to go!" Me and ricky yell dragging everyone but Trevor, Hannah, and Jc back to our car. I really hope this works, I just want to help them cause they are all so upset. Hannah is going to really hate me after this...

"Why are we leaving them?!" Connor asks concerned

"They are gonna kill each other!" Kian says seriously. Kian is right. What if they fight again.

"Guys it will be fine!" Ricky yells over the other boys. "Hey, it will be ok" he says quietly to me knowing I'm nervous. I just nod in response and look out the window of the car. Everyone gets quiet and that scares me I turn around to see the boys on their phones, I feel so relieved.

"Ricky? Uh, where are we going?" I ask nervously

"Oh, we are just going to get ice cream and to the mall. I don't think they will talk everything over... Quickly. Ya know?" He says. I nod as he pulls up to the ice cream place. As I undo my seat belt ricky opens my door for me but I don't see Kian or Connor...

"Where are Connor and Kian?" I ask

"They went in the mall. Is that ok?" He asks. I nod and walk inside. I get vanilla and he gets strawberry. He paid and I tried to pay for myself but he insisted. I eventually gave up, he is really sweet. We sit at a booth across from each other and he has this smile on his face that just makes me smile back at him.

"Uh, Vanessa?" He asks

"Yes Ricky?" I ask taking a bite of ice cream

"I was wondering if you wanted to be me girlfriend?"he asks "but if you don't want to that's totally fine!" He adds quickly

"I would love to ricky" I say with a small laugh and a big smile. He looks so relieved I just giggle

"You know how beautiful you are right?" He says sweetly while having some of his ice cream. I think for a second cause I really don't think I am.

"You truly are. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." He says searching for my eyes but I just keep looking at my hands in my lap hiding my blushing face.

"Uh, thanks" I say quietly

"No need to be shy." He says. I noticed we both finished and he takes my cup and throws it away. He takes my hand and we get in the car. He texts Kian and soon after they get in the car and we drive to my apartment. He drops me off and I am so happy. I open my door and see that the guest room door is shut. Oh my gosh! I forgot about Hannah! I knock on the door but she just locks the door. I give up and I sit on the couch and I text Ricky about what is going on. He says he will handle it. I wonder what he means by that... I hear the door bell ring soon after and I open the door to see Trevor there with a red face and red eyes... Was he crying?

"Ricky told me to come?" He says

"Are you ok?" I ask concerned

"Is Hannah here?" He asks ignoring my question. I just point to the room he walks in and walks to the door. He knocks and I don't expect her to answer but I hear the lock click and the door open. I hear them talk and Trevor walks in.

Trevor's pov

After I heard Jc say he kissed her. I just lost it, I thought she had feelings for me and she kissed him? I felt like I was about to cry but I didn't cause I was walking around. I guess I should go back to the house. Once I got there I saw Ricky on his phone and I started to walk upstairs

"Trevor can you do me a favor?" He asks

"Ricky I'm really not in the mood. I'm going to bed" I say annoyed