6- Starbucks surprise

Hannah's pov

"Hey Vanessa? I forgot my purse in the car." I say

"Ok" she says and unlocks the door. But she sees someone and pulls me over to him and introduces us. His name was Brandon and they were friends. They started to tell me stories and they were really funny. I look in the parking lot I saw the guys get out of their cars and walk over to the three of us. By the look on Ricky's face was pure jealousy. I pit my lip trying not to let out a small laugh. Jc rushed over to us and he faked a smile... I wonder why.

"Who's your friend?" Jc asks. Vanessa explains how they are friends then Brandon said he had to leave.

"Why don't we go in now?" I suggest

I suddenly find myself sitting with Jc, Ricky and Vanessa across from us. My cheeks start to heat up and I look at the ground to hide it from Jc, but I failed miserably. He sends me a smile that could make any girl melt. I really do like him.

"So what have you guys been up to?" I say remembering the rest of o2l was with us. I look up to see everyone lost in their own little worlds but I see Ricky smiling like an idiot at Vanessa, and her doing the same to him. How cute! But I see that Jc's attention was not on me anymore. It was on Trevor and I saw both of them exchanging looks that made me feel uncomfortable. I see Jc mouth something and he does something I did NOT expect.

Trevor's pov

Wow she looked so happy to be sitting with Jc and pure jealousy started to overcome me. I gave him a death glare that he returned and mouthed "she is mine." To me and does one thing that broke my heart. He put his arm around her and kissed her cheek. She just giggled and blushed furiously. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!

"Hey, I'll go get our drinks." I say forgetting there is eight of us and I only have two hands...

"Here let me help you," Hannah and Vanessa say taking some drinks out of my hands all I can do is smile.

We walk back over to the table and we have our coffee. Something makes me say "Hey, do you guys wanna come to our house for awhile?" I ask

"Of course!" Hannah says "sure!" Vanessa says

"Let's go!" I say grabbing Hannah and Vanessa's hand. Mostly to take her away from Jc... They walk to their car remembering that they drove here and we all can't fit in Ricky's car. So we get in our cars and with my luck I'm stuck sitting with Jc. The girls just follow us in their car and everyone drives to the house.

*one awkward car ride later*

***A/N hope you like :) I'll be updating soon

Peace out Caylen clouds

Love you,

Hannah and Vanessa