7- Midnight movie night

Rickys pov

I was so exited when we got to the house. We should watch a movie.... A horror movie maybe so that I can make a move on Vanessa. I think she likes me, boy I hope so. I just have to use my adorable sass. I ran inside before anyone else and picked out every horror movie we have and rushed to put some popcorn in the microwave for the movie. FINALLY everyone gets in the house I just can't keep my eyes off of Vanessa. Her long almost black dark brown hair and beautiful face. She was perfect, but I could tell she didn't know how amazing she was because she is so shy, and the way she looks down when she gets nervous, but I find it very adorable.

"Hey, uh... Ricky? Why did you get all of the horror movies?" Vanessa asks nervously

"I really want to watch one!" I say

"I uh.. This kinda lame but I'm not a fan of horror films. I always get scared." She says looking at the floor.

"Yea.. Me too." Hannah says

"Awww. Is wittle Hannah and Vanessa scared?" I mock in a baby voice. They both blush and Vanessa playfully punches my arm.

"It's ok. I'll protect you." I whisper to her.

I run to the couch and put in the scariest one. I take off my shirt and sit patting the seat next to me for Vanessa. She looked a bit unsure of herself but she sat with me. The others come in the room with the popcorn and I see Hannah snuggle in with Jc and I wonder how Trevor is taking it...

Should I be worried?

Hannah pov

As we enter the house i see Vanessa is already sitting with Ricky, Oh my god they are so cute together. The boys say we are watching a scary movie and Vanessa and I both don't like scary movies but, at least I can cuddle with Jc. Jc sits down and tells me to sit with him and I don't abject. As the movie begins to play I look over and see Trevor, and he doesn't look like he is in a good mood and I see Vanessa giving me one of her looks. I knew what it meant. I decide to go over to Trevor.

"Trevor, do you uh.. want to talk? " I say unsure of my self.

Trevor nods and we go into the kitchen.

"Why are you acting like this," I ask confused.

"The truth is I like you a lot and your so beautiful," says Trevor in a sincere voice.

My cheeks flush, that was one of the sweetest thing I ever heard. No one has said something like that to me before.

"Awwww, your too sweet," I say blushing

"I liked you since the moment we met and I can't stop thinking about you," says Trevor.

Trevor leans in for a kiss but, I don't know how I feel about him and what about Jc. Jc walks in and sees what Trevor is trying to do and charges at Trevor and pins him to the ground. When Jc gets up.... Trevor doesn't and then I see his eyes are closed I get close to him and start to call "Trevor, Trevor? Please get up".

I start to become very concerned. I yell for Jc to get everyone, I think Trevor hit his head on the floor and got knocked out. This is my fault.

A/N OOOO DRAMA!